The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question on digital upgrade

Almerish
Almerish
✭✭
Hello,
I have not played the game in many years (since before the first dlc launch back when the game needed a sub to play). I am thinking of getting back into the game and am not sure if purchasing the dlc upgrade for my account will unlock the previous dlc or if I need to spend my crowns that i have from back in the day? I looked on the store it hows that the standard edition of greymoor comes with the morrowind, summerset, and elsweyr along with greymoor but i am not sure if this applies to the upgrade (to my knowledge i am not allowed to purchase the normal standard edition cause i already own the base game?)
Thank you for the help
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Almerish

We recommend checking out this link to see what each version of the game comes with!

The Digital Upgrade only comes with the Greymoor Chapter. The Standard Edition includes access to The Elder Scrolls Online Base Game, Morrowind Chapter, Summerset Chapter, Elsweyr Chapter, and Greymoor Chapter.

Players who already owned the base game were previously blocked from purchasing versions that included the base game. We have removed this restriction so that players who already own the base game may purchase the new version of ESO directly from the store.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post