The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Fairy Tail Guild is recruiting again!!!

Daishin15
Daishin15
✭✭✭
Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, we've been dead to the world, but now we are becoming Active and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Max Vets offer great advice to the new players and always looking to raid. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. You can look us up even easier thanks to the Xbox One Club search. The name is Fairy Tail ESO, and from there find someone to add you to the Guild. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me GT-Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!! :)
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • BandarHillsfar
    BandarHillsfar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm a returning player that used to be a member. I would love to rejoin you guys. Thanks :smile:

@bandarhillsfar
    Edited by BandarHillsfar on May 13, 2018 7:34PM
  • TheDarkMother
    TheDarkMother
    Soul Shriven
    Saw this new thread so I'd like to drop my name here too. Animes rad, and so are casual playing people. @ModernParadigm
  • josh08x
    josh08x
    Soul Shriven
    Casual playing guild would be awesome. @JaeEnne
  • jexes
    jexes
    Soul Shriven
    id really like to join =D big fan of the show
    my username is @jexes
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    We are becoming more active again. Feel free to contact me.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested. User name same as forum.