The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

any way to buy missed limited homes?

• MorganaBlue
    MorganaBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Hunter's Glade please. It was available on PTS a couple of months ago, and I've been waiting/hoping they'd bring it back on live.

I am not interested in Nicholas or his explanations. I just want the property - have Crowns, will spend.
    Edited by MorganaBlue on January 6, 2021 1:30PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hunter's Glade is the one house I'd be willing to buy as well.

I really haven't gotten into the housing game much. I'd like to, but it's one of those things that just seems imposing, and I don't know if I have the patience to do that when I'm more of a story-driven person and I spend so much time on the questing/character creation side. I did have to get Forgemaster Falls when it came out, just because it was that beautiful, but I haven't really done anything with it. (I had to justify it to myself by getting the unfurnished one because otherwise it was too expensive). Otherwise I like to look at them - I love Pariah's Pinnacle and the Stone Eagle Aerie, but I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money.

But Hunter's Glade? That's the only house I'd consider the furnished version worth it. And you can't get the furnished version through support... as if you could get anything through support anymore. I only asked for one thing - a weapon style - and got denied. I'm sad that there are so many things that have been out of the store for 2-3 years now, and I really want to get them. It sometimes feels like ZOS doesn't want our money, and it's getting harder to justify supporting this game when the store is "buy this pet you don't want or buy nothing at all, those are the only options."
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter's Glade is the one house I'd be willing to buy as well.

I really haven't gotten into the housing game much. I'd like to, but it's one of those things that just seems imposing, and I don't know if I have the patience to do that when I'm more of a story-driven person and I spend so much time on the questing/character creation side. I did have to get Forgemaster Falls when it came out, just because it was that beautiful, but I haven't really done anything with it. (I had to justify it to myself by getting the unfurnished one because otherwise it was too expensive). Otherwise I like to look at them - I love Pariah's Pinnacle and the Stone Eagle Aerie, but I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money.

But Hunter's Glade? That's the only house I'd consider the furnished version worth it. And you can't get the furnished version through support... as if you could get anything through support anymore. I only asked for one thing - a weapon style - and got denied. I'm sad that there are so many things that have been out of the store for 2-3 years now, and I really want to get them. It sometimes feels like ZOS doesn't want our money, and it's getting harder to justify supporting this game when the store is "buy this pet you don't want or buy nothing at all, those are the only options."

I've never really been into the housing here either(i can actually spend weeks building in Conan exiles so it's always seemed EXTREMELY limited here) but after 5 years I figured I'd give it a shot with the lakemire house and a new argonian character. I'm not sure how zos wants to keep subscribers when they actually change policy to limit things for us to do....