The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

30 Days Til I Can Gift From The Crown Store

poodlemasterb16_ESO
poodlemasterb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
This has been like this since I started playing again. I bought a sub and a Crown Crate but its stuck on "30 Days Til I Can Gift" no matter what I do. I have submitted 2 tickets now with no response. I bought the sub on Dec 8, but no change

Is this the new normal or what? I brought a friend into the game, more money for ZOS, and its his birthday today. I would like to give him a house but I can't. WTF Zenimax?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 2, 2021 8:50PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I read here it has not been 30 days yet. January 7 should be the date you can start gifting.

And this is a thing that has apparently been around for a while.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43105/kw/30 days gifting
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    From what I read here it has not been 30 days yet. January 7 should be the date you can start gifting.

And this is a thing that has apparently been around for a while.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43105/kw/30 days gifting

Yes. That's 8 days from now, yet it tells me I have 30 days to go, every day.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea how that notice works. I do not know if it counts down or keeps the same message until the cool-off period ends as I have been with ESO+ since the day the game launched.

@ZOS_BillE may be able to shed some light on the matter.
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in the beta. This crap is hard to take.
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @poodlemasterb16_ESO

If you have not already, please be sure to submit a ticket with using the link at the top of this article.

If you already have submitted, please provide your ticket number and we would be happy to check into its status for you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    @Alcitito Has the same problem . Every day it says in 30 days.
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

Being in Beta is not the same as having ESO+. Even subscribing for several months when the game launched, but not since then is not having ESO+. ESO+ did not start until the Tamriel Unlimited update when Zos switched to the dual business model of B2P/subscribe.

Submit a ticket and post the ticket number here as Adrikoth has suggested. Good luck.
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have submitted 3 tickets now. They do not ever get back, so ....
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first Ticket number was 201214-004217. Then 201229-007735 and finally 210102-005591.

I have had support for F76 and it was very good. Why this, maddening problem, its in my face every time I log in, is ignored, I don't know.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have submitted 3 tickets now. They do not ever get back, so ....

The alternative is to wait until the 30 day mark from purchase has passed and if you are unable to gift at that time then there is a problem. Until then, there is zero problem except a display issue since you wouldn't be able to gift anyways until the 30 days is up. A little patience goes a long way.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @poodlemasterb16_ESO

Please check your forum PM's for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. They fixed that. They somehow lost my tickets.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update on the situation. With the issue now fixed, we are going to close out this discussion from future comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.