The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Key binds reset

aussie500
aussie500
✭✭✭
On all three accounts suddenly all my key binds were reset back to default, they were working fine when I had just completed a pledge, I started having trouble about 10 minutes later, there was some serious lag trying to open the grab bags I had just purchased, plunder skulls were equally slow, I logged out, logged back in and the keybinds were reset, checked the other accounts, they are all reset. I have 26 characters and no I am not going to the bother of setting up the controls for them tonight, I am real disappointed you have found yet another way to ruin the day ZOS.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    OK after a fair few hours I restarted the PC and tried again, everything was fine, I can only assume it was some sort of connection issue that caused the loss of my key binds. Over the years being in Australia I have often had all sorts of connection issues with ESO, my internet works just fine, ESO just is picky, never had that happen before. It would be nice if there was a way to prevent it ever happening again...

• Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    When I have this problem, if figured out closing the game over the TASK - mannager solve the problem. Log out etc. not.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • jorasupay
    jorasupay
    ✭✭
    I come to tell you that I have a similar problem.
    Bad latency, the character does not respond to my orders, the server expels me, when I log in again I have the keys reset.
    I make a lot of adjustments to the controls and I have 19 characters. Something very annoying.
    Most of the problems are during events, the servers crash, Zenimax knows it and it seems that it does not care because it is the same since the 3 years I have been playing ...