The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Event tickets: I goofed !

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
I have in my "fragments" two berries (Bloom & Budding) to permit a Nascent Indrik (which I have available) to evolve into a Icebreath Indrik. But I did not participate in the Midyear Mayhem in the summer.

But now I only have the ability to acquire one more berry before the end of the Witches Festival . My mistake is that I went and got the remaining feathers for another Nascent. Is there a way to transform two feathers into the missing berries of Growth and Ripeness ?
Edited by Ashnarug on November 1, 2020 5:54PM
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The berries during the witches festival are for the Crimson Indrik, not the Icebreath Indrik.

They might bring these berries back at the New Life festival so you can snag them there.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I know. That is why I was asking if I could trade two feathers to those berries.

It is too bad that we cannot exchange tickets for any previously released berries.
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashnarug wrote: »
    It is too bad that we cannot exchange tickets for any previously released berries.

A free exchange of berries would defeat the purpose of participating in all the events, @Ashnarug.

PvE players would totally skip Midyear Mayhem every time ... if they knew they could exchange different colored berries (from PvE events) for the ones offered in Midyear Mayhem.

Fortunately, as mentioned above, the Frostbreath berries should be available during New Life.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 1, 2020 6:35PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The next event should give you enough tickets to get 3 berries to go with the 1 you get this event. That assumes you take part every day.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Okay ... what about transforming the two Icebreath berries that I have and won't be able to complete into the current available berries ?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashnarug wrote: »
    Okay ... what about transforming the two Icebreath berries that I have and won't be able to complete into the current available berries ?

No, @Ashnarug, that's not possible either.

You might want to estimate how many tickets you'll need for the other two Icebreath berries and for the Crimson berries (plus feathers for both Crimson and Icebreath).

If you'll have enough tickets, great.

If not, you'll have to decide which is more important: Icebreath Indrik or Crimson Indrik.

Here is a link to the event calendar: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58841

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 2, 2020 11:25PM
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the question here is whether "older" Indriks that you missed, will ever come back.

Given that they are still visible in the Collections menu as if they were "current", I suspect the answer to that is "yes, in rotation" - just like other collectibles from annual festivals: which implies that the answer - like Orcs remembering the sack of Orsinium while signing treaties with Bretons and Redguards - is "Wait till next time".
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct, @jle30303.

ZOS has confirmed a return of the 2019 Indrik berries ... but I wouldn't hope for that return anytime soon.

So far, there are no details on how a new acquisition of these berries will be rolled out.

So, it could be well into 2021 or beyond.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 9, 2020 10:07PM
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well. Right now we have eight fully-evolved Indriks to collect... and a Nascent one to make a ninth...

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Comet, Donner and Blitzen? And Rudolph? :-)
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I only had to ask. Icebreath berries are available during the New Life Festival ...