The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My first Holiday Season event! (thoughts and a question or two)

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
My first Holiday event (minus Halloween which was interesting). So.....are they usually like this? To preface this....I don't buy any cosmetics, I have 2 things in the default Daggerfall home, I haven't built any furniture, and my necro is using just a skeleton skin. So knowing the above, what's the real benefit of this event? To be honest it seemed kind of silly (I have been enjoying the free bread though). Am I WAY off or missing something? I guess my general thought is "if it doesn't improve my character, what good is it?" Thanks all.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I do enjoy the bonus exp.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not every event has something that appeals to every player, @DigiAngel.

So, if you don't value the new style pages, furnishings, Indrik feathers, and collectibles ... it's OK to sit this one out.

You can indirectly improve your player by stashing away unbound style pages for a rainy day to sell for gold.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good thinking! And thanks for the thoughts!
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's one of the few events that give double xp, so it's usually a good time to level alternate characters or cp.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good advice..thank you :)