The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "#TamrielTogether—Memories from Markarth"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
eswhscuqxkfs.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "#TamrielTogether—Memories from Markarth"

Planning to spend your holidays in Markarth? Share your adventures in ESO’s latest DLC with us and the rest of the community!
Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. I have not completed this zone yet. I am still waiting for my missing skill point to be refunded.

^ This is kinda holding me back as I have a quest to complete and the reward for that quest is - a skill point. I am also afraid of collecting skyshards as I have this weird feeling that it may somehow affect ZOS support team, as from their end it may look like I have gotten my lost skill point back (If I collect any additional one)...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 18, 2020 3:42PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are asking for trolls when you ask what everyone's most present memories from Markarth are. :smiley:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    You are asking for trolls when you ask what everyone's most present memories from Markarth are. :smiley:

Apart from getting the lead for pale order ring, which was, erm interesting., my other memory of markarth is trying to do a boss daily, but not getting credit for either the boss kill nor the quest. Also crashed a few times in the Reach.
    Fond memories indeed.
    I haven't touched the dlc since.
    Oh nvm vate arena also markarth, I mean it was fine aside from the bugs and the clunky grapple mechanics.
    So there's that I guess.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

Apart from getting the lead for pale order ring, which was, erm interesting., my other memory of markarth is trying to do a boss daily, but not getting credit for either the boss kill nor the quest. Also crashed a few times in the Reach.
    Fond memories indeed.
    I haven't touched the dlc since.
    Oh nvm vate arena also markarth, I mean it was fine aside from the bugs and the clunky grapple mechanics.
    So there's that I guess.

This is what I hinted at. Most of us will remember the bugs, crashes and problems the DLC brought to the game.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy(ed):
    • the zone design and appearance
    • the Scottish accents
    • the different perspective of the Reachfolk on things like Daedric Princes
    • the well-crafted side quests
    • the music!
    • all of the above as part of an amazing atmosophere
    • people teaching each other how to get credit for Voidmother when it was bugged
    • people actually listening and getting credit for Voidmother
    • the fix being added for Voidmother
    • beating Vateshran

As for the contest mentioned in the article, will have to see if I have any screenshots that I took well enough to share.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    im poor enough so i cant get it . but as i saw from twitch and trailer nice lore , nice music and nice graphs.
    PC/EU 1600 CP+