The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is it normal for the team to "solve" your tickets in support without actually replying to them?

Eniredir
Eniredir
✭✭
Hey everyone. Two days ago I submitted a ticket to which I got an automated response that didn't reply to my request, so I sent a response hoping to get an actual agent. Two times now they've solved the ticket without providing any actual response, despite the status being "Read answer provided". Is this a normal thing?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on December 15, 2020 8:22PM
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me, I gave up
  • Josira
    Josira
    ✭✭✭✭
    ye pretty much.
    "BlooD FReNZy TicKS aLL thE BoXes of WhaT iT mEanS tO bE a VaMpiRe"
  • Eniredir
    Eniredir
    ✭✭
    Really? Oh man...
    My past experience with them was pretty cool, this time I'm having terrible custom support lol
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Eniredir

Could you please provide your ticket number? We would be happy to look into this for you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Eniredir
    Eniredir
    ✭✭
    Hey there @Eniredir

Could you please provide your ticket number? We would be happy to look into this for you!

Hey Adrikoth, absolutely!
    Here it goes: 201214-001174.
    I think the ticket was put into the wrong category as well, hehe, at least I didn't put it there.
    Thank you for your avaliablity!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks @Eniredir

This ticket was in an improper category, but we have re-opened it and it is now with the right team!

Thank you for your patience and please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will delay the response time and move it to the end of the line. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Eniredir
    Eniredir
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Eniredir

This ticket was in an improper category, but we have re-opened it and it is now with the right team!

Thank you for your patience and please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will delay the response time and move it to the end of the line. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

Thank you for your help!