The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Badass Hammers

TheBonesXXX
TheBonesXXX
✭✭✭✭✭
I love a lot of the sets y'all are rolling out with, I only have a few complaints, there's no long handled huge hammers that scream "After you get hit with this crit rush you're gonna get sent through the earth", plz put in more badass warhammers. Ty
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    You could always use an outfit skin to make whatever 2 handed weapon you are using look like a hammer. I am currently using a greatsword with the Volendrung skin for this exact reason.
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always use an outfit skin to make whatever 2 handed weapon you are using look like a hammer. I am currently using a greatsword with the Volendrung skin for this exact reason.

Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about though. A lot of the hammers are very short handled and don't have too much by way of art of them.

Is like to see Housecarlesque hammers where they have extra long handles and look like they could generate enough damage to crack a Mammoth skull in half.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree, @TheBonesXXX ... there are a few pretty large mauls already in the game such as Knight of the Circle style.

Cb0XmgS.png

• TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree, @TheBonesXXX ... there are a few pretty large mauls already in the game such as Knight of the Circle style.

Cb0XmgS.png

I want to like that one, I really do, but I like extended handles like the Thieves Guild.. *** handle is too short. I'm talking like Hammer of the Naaru from WoW type length.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I miss using a hand held mace and shield on my paladin in wow. I wish I could use them on a magicka DPS templar (and be effective in DLC vet content).

Some of the most fun I had in that game was the Holy Retribution spec in The Burning Crusade, the "Shockadin". Man they hit like a freight train.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cb0XmgS.png

I want to like that one, I really do, but I like extended handles like the Thieves Guild.. *** handle is too short. I'm talking like Hammer of the Naaru from WoW type length.

So you want oversized weapons that doesn't make sense in Elder Scrolls, nor be able to be swung?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cb0XmgS.png

So you want oversized weapons that doesn't make sense in Elder Scrolls, nor be able to be swung?

Um, have you seen the size of some of the swords? Oversized and do not make sense nor could any person actually swing them.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cb0XmgS.png

Um, have you seen the size of some of the swords? Oversized and do not make sense nor could any person actually swing them.

I'm aware. A lot of weapons are already too big. I don't want it worse.

*Still hopes we get some nice normal looking and sized weapons*
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cb0XmgS.png

I'm aware. A lot of weapons are already too big. I don't want it worse.

*Still hopes we get some nice normal looking and sized weapons*

Yeah, I don't need a huge obnoxious heavy end, I just want a longer handle with badass decor.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodforge Hammer is the best.

Bloodforge-Rubedite-Maul-2_thumb.jpg
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer