The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Show your Khajiit!

• Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little In-Character nod to the current situation. ;)

S'Rasin made it through the Knahaten Flu and will not succumb to the fear of that Corr'Oh-Nah, no matter how terrible a Daedra he may be. This one is ready, yes?

atyDqDa.png
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    Ra'joshir after becoming a monk
    33cbkfxj055w.png
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one Ra-zhul has changed his look again , yes...
    wsuuj78munks.png
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png
    Edited by sMuggle on April 11, 2020 7:02PM
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    tumblr_o75t0nkvok1r5zp8to1_1280.png

I don't care if it's cold in Skyrim. She has fur.

Dem legs though.

What is that outfit? I like the top.
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has souls if you have coin. This one knows many spells, many dark secrets. Forbidden arts that are not taught, yes.

Jijinji (pronounced jaɪ-ʒɪn-jaɪ)
    3h80go6s3k8k.png
  • Seimone
    Seimone
    Soul Shriven
    Everyone has such beautiful cats! :) Let me show you ray! Thi's a Little Fox Sister! ;)
    up2nvpmbdgde.png
    t1loamjz6b49.png
    Let us sit about, and speak, feverishly. Chatting into the wee hours of... new ideas of the higher plane.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seimone wrote: »
    Everyone has such beautiful cats! :) Let me show you ray! Thi's a Little Fox Sister! ;)
    up2nvpmbdgde.png
    t1loamjz6b49.png

She looks like a cute mischievous spirit <3
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    The Dark Khajiit He's a clever master theif who loves blending into the shadows as he robs from the rich and gives to the poor. He's only been seen by a handful of citizens over his time. His reputability and folk tales grow by the year.

us9Mlik.jpg

I tried something like that. Making my Khajit all black to blend in shadows and the darkness. After I playing I thought this would be so cool, nobody can see me, then I realized I have my TV/Monitor brightness down and saw on YouTube people have their monitors up brightly, so I don't hide in shadows LOL.

Would have been great for PvP, but people will just turn up the brightness and voila, no more hiding in shadows and what not. :(
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one is ready for Markarth
    m8wjs98px1cn.png
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    My Cathay-raht merc, Tsrashiva:
    6ilqey3w8iid.jpeg
    Also the album cover for her upcoming country/folk LP:
    5zrpni25gqqb.jpeg
    Edited by Dark_Claw on November 15, 2020 2:42AM
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Created my first khajit today. He’s ready to bash some faces and steal your girl.
    gjlb47ap4pu3.png
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vuxvrnzm2xcc.jpeg

Xbox won’t let me upload screenshot to live so I took a picture C: dromathra themed