The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show your Khajiit!

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Griffe

Very nice. The blue glow on the annoying rubedite red is actually really good.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one in RL playing TESO
    14102652_2107372852822247_1281349189228068614_n.jpg
    And this one's char (drawn by @zoRn_1337 - thank you! :) ) dzhl3ua4cwzc.jpg

"It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one in RL playing TESO
    14102652_2107372852822247_1281349189228068614_n.jpg

Another adorbs kitty kat!

Also your cat makes me want black and white pattern for Khajiit!
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this was my 1st ever character when Xbox launched, she has recently changed her name from Puffy & found some fur-dye in the shop!

14242345_10157393424300182_2770491899841761485_o.jpg

im not sure what she's so angry about she got the engine guardian shoulders she's always wanted the other day..... maybe she needs some skooma?

14207833_10157393424245182_3884988280686470381_o.jpg

Speaking of skooma, or pore precisley moon sugar (Those fluent in Ta'agra will get it!) is this beautiful young vixen, she was masquerading as an orc (caroline Ghorza) up until yesterday! i think she looks so much better now she is in her true fur!

14124868_10157393424315182_4718910222974378972_o.jpg

and those eyes & whiskers.... eeek!

14242477_10157393424305182_5307202469823841468_o.jpg
  • NobleVulom
    NobleVulom
    ✭✭
    Ra'hba
    I wouldn't get too close to this one, she knows how to use a blade

2cd7kp2.pngmj7jfs.jpg
    Edited by NobleVulom on September 7, 2016 9:00AM
    @Noble.Vulom - PC / An Aussie on NA / cp600+

Ra'hba Khajiit Nightblade (AD) DPS
    Hal'var Altmer Templar (AD) Healer
    Valdrigr Redguard Dragonknight (DC) Tank
    Atlās Bosmer Templar (AD) Tank
    Halvir Hroptr Imperial Sorcerer (DC) DPS
    Ignatìus Dunmer Dragonknight (EP) DPS
    The Harvestér Altmer Nightblade (AD) PVP
    Viktor Nikiforov Altmer Sorcerer (EP) DPS
    The Effulgence Argonian Templar (AD) PVP
    Sorcit Altmer Sorcerer (DC) PVP
    Midorima Altmer Warden (DC) DPS
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    My kajhit Fast paws. in his old armour he was vet 1 as its on my iPad, and server is down :/
    image_zpsu74hvw9a.jpeg
    image_zpsknygtn0t.jpeg
    And I based him on my kitten whose now a cat ;) I have more than one cat but ZOS don't make kajhit look like traditional rag dolls - seal point coloration so he was the only one I could get close too.
    Fast paws is a big softy he may have been picked on a bit as he travelled up the ranks, by his dragonnight friends, and he may be a Stamblade stormproof, boethia sythe, mageslayer so on and so forth, but really he just wants some love. And to curl up in front of a fire. You could probebly take him out with scratching his cheeks, ears, chin just right.

image_zpsowqzew0i.jpeg[/URL
    Edited by elantaura on September 7, 2016 2:09PM
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of skooma, or pore precisley moon sugar (Those fluent in Ta'agra will get it!) is this beautiful young vixen, she was masquerading as an orc (caroline Ghorza) up until yesterday! i think she looks so much better now she is in her true fur!
    I got it! Not that i'm fluent... just a lucky guess, and a quick visit to The Ta'agra Project website to be sure ;)
    So this was my 1st ever character when Xbox launched, she has recently changed her name from Puffy & found some fur-dye in the shop!
    I really like that look. It's different from most other Khajiit I see.

Oh, and @elantaura: lovely kitten photo!
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfRrEO9h.jpg
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    24452d52081ee29ed635c47ff8228e.png

Cadwell's influnence was strong on this one ;)
    His pot combined with a healing staff and dark brotherhood outfit: MEOW!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fey-vetha'a: tired of wearing armour, and having recently 'acquired' a few coins whilst on her travels, she is on her way to The Boatman's Tail in Mistral for some pan-fried trout and a spot of Syrah Wine.

0vKHk3y.jpg?1
    Edited by menedhyn on September 10, 2016 6:14PM
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MupM2oW.png

Templar Kitty likes fire. Fire, and Dark Brotherhood skirts.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    MupM2oW.png

Hey, I couldn't help but notice that your character has silver earrings whereas mine can only seem to get dull bronze. What is it that determines adornment colour?

Cute Khajiit by the way, I love the mix-and-matched armour.
    Edited by Dark_Claw on November 6, 2016 4:45PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Claw wrote: »
    MupM2oW.png

Hey, I couldn't help but notice that your character has silver earrings whereas mine can only seem to get dull bronze. What is it that determines adornment colour?

I'm not entirely sure, I think it may be an unintended glitch. I remember with my Nightblade when she equipped a pair of Mercenary Bracers they turned her claws bright silver, like metallic.

And yeah I'm a bit of a fashion guy, all of my armor is crafted so I can better control the look of my characters.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Claw wrote: »
    MupM2oW.png

Jewelry color is tied to your characters hair color.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    47YTaaP.png

Khajiit of the Pact, she cleans up well for the meeting with the High King of the Covenant, yes?
  • Nevere
    Nevere
    Soul Shriven
    Raist Scar, a warlock (NB magicka). He was part of the Aldmeri Dominion once although he doesn't like the Queen or those stupid Altmers. So... After the fight with Molag Bal he doesn't fight for any alliance anymore.

57b24fd62c74967b0309c224752d9e.png
    9274224f0a082d2e9d3d71ff9b2344.png
    Edited by Nevere on November 29, 2016 11:06AM
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Edgar Von Meowington. As a young kitten he was given to a noble family in High Rock as a pet. He later became the personal bodyguard of the noble Baron. When the war started he was released from his services. Without a purpose and a place to belong, he became a mercenary and drunkard.

BOoxpme.jpg?1
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    I have not a khajiit but all I can say is

"GRAB THE KHAJIIT" make ESO GREAT AGAIN! (NOT THAT IT NEVER WAS NOT GREAT )

ok i change it
    GRAB THE KHAJIIT make eso the same as always !
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is depressed... People keep mistaking Khajiit for Pacrooti and spamming him with light attacks.

2nr20oy.png

35d2usn.png
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    Heres my two...no cool shots like the rest of you have lol

My stamplar...i dont like the hat but its better than kraghs
    uts1ugfx1r0c.jpg

And my stamsorc, even though stormfist may not be bis, it has the best proc in the whole game imo lol
    9lm9xx7jo2c4.jpg
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7zjkfwG.jpg

Here's my battlemage (stamsorc) khajiit.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    This is my character: Kibwana Goldmane
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5Q491sT.png

Dehyesha 2.0, taking in the scenery of Wayrest.

She's 2.0 because I had deleted the first Dehyesha a long while ago, because I hated playing a Sorcerer. Now that I've been playing ESO for well over a year, I know the game better and I recreated my original Magicka Sorcerer, this time with much better results, and now she's a keeper.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jon-Dar, my second ever character, although I really dislike playing dk, so for now his adventuring days are over, although he does indulge in a spot of tanking in dungeons from time to time :blush:

[img][/img]jd1_zpsoz8kuezl.jpg

Kitty-Soft-Paws, My stamina Nightblade

[img][/img]kitty2_zpslz9mtiys.jpg

Ela'Ra, Stamina Templar. I only realised after naming her that she shares a name with my main, Elara. Not sure whether that was a subconscious thing, or just a coincidence :lol:

[img][/img]Ela-Ra_zpsgyjnr2k4.jpg
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on December 9, 2016 12:06PM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    This is my Khajiit NB, Kato Blood-paw. Kato is a freelance adventurer that spends most of his time hunting treasure or bounties.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe that white blur was a ghost? Fog? Wait a minute... where's my watch?

RvWQycu.png
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    A noob question: I have some trouble posting pics that are loaded when the web page is. I have steam and when I use link image icon to link my JPG from steam; it seems the URL is to long for auto load.

In short, how do I load steam pics so that they will auto appear like everyone's else's?

Most people make an account with Imgur and use that site to host their images. Others use Photobucket. Actual third party websites are best to host and embed pictures, while it's not really practical to use Steam, Xbox Live ect.

there is no need to make an account on imgur, you can also just upload the image there and post the it here
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one started her adventures already long time ago...one day she thought, how would it be to see the world and travel...

fTL4OZ2.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/fTL4OZ2.jpg

Many moons have passed, many fishes this one has eaten...claws of this one got sharper, fur thicker...the adventures shaped this one...
    1apr2ew.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/1apr2ew.jpg

One day, this one met a strange altmer, this one knew about the kin of her, was afraid of her, but in the same time attracted to her uniqueness and power....this altmer gave this one a gift, also the fangs of khajiit got sharper then...
    8TmypoP.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8TmypoP.jpg

Edited by altemriel on January 27, 2017 4:51AM
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kethba-dro: lying in wait...

H7MHRqy.png?1
    Edited by menedhyn on January 30, 2017 5:15AM