The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild.

sigmaxl
sigmaxl
✭✭✭
Casual player who mains Templar heals (470 ish cp)
Have several leveled alts looking for a group to run content with.

Gt : Sig the Feared
[AD] [Xbox1]
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey have a look at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416842/lfg-plz-now-recruiting-18-guild-pvp-pve#latest. We are very active and always up to do any content.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elite Richards, part of the Richards family of guilds, is looking for new members. Our trader is in Elden Root weekly, dues are 8k/week. Our guild house has all crafting stations, a transmutation station, every dps dummy, and the full set of mundus stones. Active and experienced, our members are helpful and we have several master crafters available for our members. We have weekly events scheduled and have an active trials group. If you are looking for an experienced, stable, and active trading and trials guild then look no further than Elite Richards!

PM me in game, same name as here BOOMBAZOOKAJD, or send me a message. You can also find us on BAND, just search "Gang of Richards." Come join one of the largest guilds in Tamriel!
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭
    My gt is daishin15 i would like to invite you to Fairy Tail Guild. We are a growing community PvP/PvE Trial progression being active helps with building a better team
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite if you are still taking people....gamer tag is: DVCOD thanks for your consideration....Jim
  • dvcod
    dvcod
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry...thanks is gamer tag: dvcod thanks....Jim