The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dwemer Themed Guild - Lore, RP, Home Building, and more

rootkitronin
rootkitronin
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been playing around with the idea of starting a Dwemer themed guild for a while now, and I wanted to put the idea out there to see what kind of interest their might be.

The guild itself would be more on the casual/social side of things with a focus on the following:
  • Dwemer, and Dwemer-related, Lore and Discussion - including anything Clockwork.
  • In-game Dwemer Exploration/Quests/Crafting/Collectables.
  • Role-playing (not something I have a lot of experience with, but I'm still all for it).
  • Home building, furnishing, etc.
  • Dwemer-themed giveaways, crafting, and trading.
  • Out-of-game topics and discussion about machining, metalworking, making in general, ,music, science, etc, are welcomed and encouraged as well.

With the release of Greymoor, we got a ton of Dwemer related content, and it looks like there's going to be even more on the way when Markarth comes out in November. It would great to have an enthusiastic group to share all of that with, and it's always nice to have an extra hammer or two while exploring Dwemer ruins.

If you're fascinated, obsessed, or just curious about the Dwemer, and this sounds like it might be your kind of crowd, please don't hesitate to let me know - either on this forum, PM me, or shoot me a message in-game.

Once I've got a better idea of the level of interest, I'll register the guild in ESO (I've got a couple ideas for guild names, but if anyone wants to suggest one, please do), and setup a Discord if people would prefer that option as well.

Cheers,

Volengar Brass-Fang
@rootkitronin
ESO [PC][NA]
  • Kandrecar
    Kandrecar
    ✭✭
    That sounds awesome, I would very much like to join that guild.
    @Kandrecar
    Edited by Kandrecar on November 3, 2020 9:33AM
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Kandrecar, thanks for the post, and glad to hear I'm not the only one out there who's enthusiastic about the Dwemer!

I got your in-game message and sent you a reply. Not too sure if you're on Discord, but if you are, feel free to add me (rootkitronin#0157) and we can talk more about the guild there too.

With the new Markarth DLC landing, and such a large influx of Dwemer related content, if anyone else sees is and is interested, don't hesitate to give me a shout - either on the forum, discord, or in-game. Would love to hear from you, and even if you're not interested in anything guild related, it's always nice to talk lore and Dwemer with other Elder Scrolls fans!
  • WolvedOut
    WolvedOut
    ✭✭
    @rootkitronin Did you ever start it up? It sounds like a ton of fun!
    Discord: SoldieredOut
    Always Ready, Always There!