Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Celebration Date Change

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Besides dungeon issues, I'm concerned that Bolgrul-quest delves could get VERY crowded. Generally, ZoS does a good job keeping delves running smoothly during events with delve quests. I hope they remember to apply the same techniques to this one
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recast85x wrote: »
    The game is still crashing. I think most of us would prefer to see stability and the bluescreens/disconnects addressed vs an event that will be subjected to the badly broken present state of the game

Disagree, the game is running plenty fine enough for enough of us to warrent the event going ahead.
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NoSoup wrote: »
    Recast85x wrote: »
    The game is still crashing. I think most of us would prefer to see stability and the bluescreens/disconnects addressed vs an event that will be subjected to the badly broken present state of the game

Disagree, the game is running plenty fine enough for enough of us to warrent the event going ahead.

And you’ve done a poll to warrant that statement
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Besides dungeon issues, I'm concerned that Bolgrul-quest delves could get VERY crowded. Generally, ZoS does a good job keeping delves running smoothly during events with delve quests. I hope they remember to apply the same techniques to this one

Unless tickets and the glorious box are awarded for running Bolgrul's quest, they won't be too crowded. The article only mentions being able to earn ONE Undaunted reward box each day. Nothing about tickets and nothing about that box being a glorious box (and thus containing an opal style page).

If ZOS doesn't currently have that daily set up to award tickets and a glorious box, they'd better patch that in, if there are still some serious problems with dungeons.

My spouse and I will try to do our usual thing of whatever normal Undaunted daily dungeons we can tackle together or just run FGI.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    their is stills tons of dungeons broken causing freeze / ran dom crashes.. spindle1 (last boss) - coh1 coh2 wr2 fang lair (lich boss) - wgt (that was said in guild chat no clue exactly)

just by memory
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing since 2017 it's the same every year for undaunted, forever queue, kicked several times trying to do one dungeon, not just me everyone in the thing frustration, failure and give up. Fix it or end the event is what ZOS should do.
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the crown store. When it goes down, it will say “crown store is unavailable”. You won’t get a drop. We wait until it comes back up before we continue farming. It goes down randomly during the day. It’s tied to the event.

I'd like to draw the attention of @ZOS_GinaBruno and other members of the ESO staff to this issue. It seems that quite a few people have run into this problem, which started after the maintenance downtime this morning. The quoted post is referring to the tickets and Undaunted Reward Boxes (both the regular purple ones and the Glorious golden ones) that are lootable from the final boss in dungeons during the event. People who complete a dungeon and happen to be looting the final boss at a moment when the Crown Store has gone "unavailable" are not receiving these event rewards.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on December 8, 2020 4:45PM
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most challenging part of this event has honestly been balancing my time with Cyberpunk 2077. :neutral:

I nearly missed a whole day because of it! Fortunately I found a group that ran Elden Hollow II in literally 5 minutes on Normal.

Can I just say how much fun I've been having with running a random vet dungeon and not normally getting my butt whooped? I have all new confidence in my ability with this game, and it's all thanks to me getting a Perfected Maelstrom Bow on my second ever run of Vet Maelstrom. :blush:
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn