The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

First Dungeon of the day, no Undaunted Reward.

Scaletho
Scaletho
✭✭✭✭✭
I just finished Crypt of Heart, my FIRST dungeon of the day and after defeat the last boss I've got NO REWARD, no golden box, nothing. I checked and defeated all dungeon's bosses.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve heard from guildies that now you need to repeat the dungeon to get your tickets.
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    Check the crown store. When it goes down, it will say “crown store is unavailable”. You won’t get a drop. We wait until it comes back up before we continue farming. It goes down randomly during the day. It’s tied to the event.
    Xbox One NA
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    We tested it, when we saw the crown store error message we ran a dungeon and no one got a box. Then it came back and we ran another.. all got a box.
    Xbox One NA
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the issue I went to the easy Fungal Grotto, "soloed" it, and got the golden box and Undaunted rewards.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    With my wife we run several dungs before crownstore and after crownstore and nothing.
    Really sorry for my english
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did wayrest II for my first of the day and no box or tickets. PC/NA.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. Additionally to reiterate what Jessica has stated: We're investigating - in the meantime if you don't get your event tickets or box drop as you should, please do submit a Support Ticket.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.