Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—December 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
pciko53spqav.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—December 2020"

Celebrate New Life or find the perfect holiday gift with these festive and ferocious items coming to the Crown Store in December!
Staff Post
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you guys continue to taunt us so with unobtainable hairstyles we may never get? Practically every NPC in Vateshran Hollows have hairstyles we cannot use. I really wish you guys would go ahead & release them as much as so many people want them. :frowning: Once again, nothing for this month seems to interest me much either, the Shalidor house is nice, but that's about it. Short Mussed Wave, once again in another promo shot lol 25352ac790581c18a395e65df1d94b3b.jpg
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the frost mare, been wanting an ice theme mount in a while (I just hope it’s not a crown gem exclusive lol)
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... You really want to save us our money before holiday season.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hoped for a return of old houses (besides the snowglowbe)...
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you have 14 million arms packs in the store, most, if not all being repeats, for the month, but you're holding back Stone Eagle Aerie?
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well this one knows a third alfiq who will now be moving to Claws Meadow Village at Fishmas.

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws
      Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    • Araneae6537
      Araneae6537
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I’m happy that Sereyne will be joining my Khajiit party next month! :smile:

For the arms packs, I do wish there were better spider- and nature-themed looks! As others have observed, the Velidreth arms look more Peryite/disease-themed than arachnid. :confused:
    • Dagoth_Rac
      Dagoth_Rac
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      Why do you have 14 million arms packs in the store, most, if not all being repeats, for the month, but you're holding back Stone Eagle Aerie?

While I was also hoping to see Stone Eagle Aerie, the repeat arms packs this month are all tied into the Undaunted Event. ZOS brings back a bunch of arms packs, and drops of helms and shoulders, for the event. I actually wish they would bring back all the past helms/shoulders/arms during the Undaunted Event, not just a selection.

(I am guessing they are holding back Stone Eagle Aerie until after holidays, as a way to drain crowns people may get as holiday gifts.)
    • driosketch
      driosketch
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Those are because of the Undanted event.
      Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
      ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    • tomofhyrule
      tomofhyrule
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Why do you guys continue to taunt us so with unobtainable hairstyles we may never get? Practically every NPC in Vateshran Hollows have hairstyles we cannot use. I really wish you guys would go ahead & release them as much as so many people want them. :frowning:
      Short Mussed Wave, once again in another promo shot lol
      THIS!!!

I would kill for Short Mussed Wave, and it's been featured in every other promo shot since Greymoor released. If you've got a lot of Skyrim players, you know that we're the kind of people who would buy hairstyles just for existing, right? People on the forums are begging to be able to pay money for these, and it's really likely that players who don't visit the forums are just as willing to jump for them.

And yet not the one I wanted to see return :( I need an Ilambris flaming sword, and not the blue one.

I like them returning for a week for Undaunted, but how did you pick which ones to come back? Only one is the available Opal style this round, and one's the Opal from last round, so it's not that. I'd have liked to see most of them come back - yeah, that's a lot, but hey it's Undaunted.

• Aptonoth
      Aptonoth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Great month. Frostcalller, Stahlhirim, Sereyne, and Shrouded Realm, are all fantastic and stuff I've been waiting for. I've saved up for all this.
    • Ruhlf
      Ruhlf
      ✭✭✭
      I would really like one of those Wizard towers... but maybe in a less wacky housing situation. Like just on the side of a spooky hill, or built into part of a craggy rock-face. The interiors are just the right size for my characters.
    • Jayne_Doe
      Jayne_Doe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I like the frost mare, been wanting an ice theme mount in a while (I just hope it’s not a crown gem exclusive lol)

It shouldn't be gem exclusive, since it's an OLD mount - originally sold maybe 2-3 months into the release of the Crown Store. It was 3000 (?) crowns, iirc (it's been a LONG time since I purchased it). It's returned at least once to the CS and I think was also in a crate season.

As for me, I MIGHT pick up the Stahlrim armor style, but I already have Frostcaster. I'll have to see how it actually looks on my characters and what price they want to charge.

Other than that, the only things I'd be interested in I've already purchased. No matter how much I like Sereyne's character, I'm not paying the 3k crowns (that's my guess based on the price of Prince Irnskar at 2500 crowns, non-limited time) that they'll likely charge for her.