The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Friday 2020 is that it?

• Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping for crown packs on sale, or every stream item for sale. So those that can't watch streams can catch up on the items we want, but couldn't get.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    There isn't anything on sale that appeals to me on this occasion, though I do appreciate the 'free' outfit. Thank you, ZoS.

What I do hope to see one day is new Imperial furnishings.

I just wish the outfit would have been something useful for male characters. I'm kinda feeling like a victim of sexism.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    voreo wrote: »
    Not a very convincing sale to warrant me wanting Plus again, oh well. Back to Shadowlands.

Thats the irony, i have ended up getting shdawolands now because of such a abismil "deal" from zeni.
    Its stupid, i mean here we and others are waiting to throw money at them and yet nothing.

Ya, I have been thinking of shadowlands as well. This is the first wow expac that does not really appeal to me, but I was reading that some of the quests are more deep in story now, less "kill 10 mobs". So that does interest me.

My primary reason for playing ESO is the housing. I really wish wow had housing.
  • defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about housing....I just want a deal on crowns
    I'm offended that ur offended....

PC NA
    PSN NA
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they added a 3080 or 6800XT in stock and at MSRP I'd be interested
  • UrbanAchiever
    UrbanAchiever
    Soul Shriven
    I had every intention of spending all my crowns until I saw that nothing worth buying was on sale in the crown store.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAD.jpg