Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game gets “frozen” and crashes all the time since new patch.

Alutora
Alutora
✭✭✭
Good afternoon everybody,

could someone please offer me insight on my situation - the game while playing gets frozen so often after the release of new patch. And it happens about 3 times every hour, sometimes more.
While I’m in PvP, scrying, on vet HM, just standing in a city, or sometimes on loading screen, the game seems to freeze all the time (not crash - literally a freeze frame). I have to restart everything all the time and it just gets worse from there.
My internet connection is great so I can’t be that, my XboX is almost new, no problems in any other games. My boyfriend is also playing ESO and he is experiencing the same problems, though a bit less often.

So fart I’ve tried:
Resetting the console
Reinstalling the game

Nothing helped.

Is anyone experiencing similar issues? It’s gotten to the point where I don’t enjoy to play anymore, I get frozen so often I am becoming problem to other people in the group, and usually when I have to restart the game I can’t log in for another 3 mins so if I’m with pug I get kicked for being offline...at this point it’s very frustrating to play, because only thing I think about is when I will get frozen again...>_<

Thank you for any answers
Edited by Alutora on November 25, 2020 2:59PM
  • mwzard
    mwzard
    Yeah the game is unplayable today for me. Besides the bug in some of the dungeons I keep getting disconnected from the game. I lost count how many times.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep they made something that broken and broken it even more
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are currently investigating these reported crashes on all platforms. With multiple threads on this topic we'll be closing this one. Further discussion can continue here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.