Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Chaosball invisible

L_Nici
L_Nici
✭✭✭✭✭
Well as mentioned in the title I just ran into an issue in a BG. I took the Chaosball from its first spawn in the middle, but the ball wasn't visible nor dealt it damage, nor was I stopped to use Ball of Lightning.
Obviously I won that BG 500 to 0 to 0 since the enemy didn't know where the ball was only which team it had, since our points grew. If that happens more frequently that should be looked into.
A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, this has happened to me a couple of times, think I may even know how to recreate this bug
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorts of that bug have been happening for several years now, pretty much since BGs were released.

The thing that used to happen i think was that a player would take the ball in the exact moment they would die and the ball would still be with them after they died and was invisible on the player i think.

And i also had the same thing you described in one BG where i took the first ball and it was invisible on me without me taking any damage from it as well (i dont know how that happened though).
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    This just happened today again. 4 years!