The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso keeps crashing

Deathlord92
Deathlord92
✭✭✭✭✭
Eso is still crashing for me even after the patch 😔
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 25, 2020 9:07PM
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I’m doing is overland stuff I’m on PS4
  • BoGyesz
    BoGyesz
    ✭✭
    Same here. I was in a Craglorn dungeon and the game just quit. (OSX 10.15.7)
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox NA - game is consistently freezing less than a minute after loading into the game. Literally have not been able to walk from one end of town to the other.
  • Jonplummer99b14_ESO
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    Xbox NA - game is consistently freezing less than a minute after loading into the game. Literally have not been able to walk from one end of town to the other.

You are not alone :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. These crashes are currently being investigated. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.