The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild

NiteHite
NiteHite
Soul Shriven
I've been playing off and on for 3 years, recently coming back in September after taking a break in the begining of 2019. I'm 810CP, but I'd still consider myself inexperienced as the highest DPS I've got is 40k and I've only ever done three trials(Normal) as I've mostly played Solo during my time on ESO. I have a Tank, whose only ever run through Normal and Vet dungeons. I also PvP and am a few traits off from being 9 trait across the board. I'd be willing to help in anyway I can , but would also appreciate help in becoming a better player, if y'all would have me.
US Central Time
  • Lowbowski5
    Lowbowski5
    ✭✭
    NiteHite wrote: »
    I've been playing off and on for 3 years, recently coming back in September after taking a break in the begining of 2019. I'm 810CP, but I'd still consider myself inexperienced as the highest DPS I've got is 40k and I've only ever done three trials(Normal) as I've mostly played Solo during my time on ESO. I have a Tank, whose only ever run through Normal and Vet dungeons. I also PvP and am a few traits off from being 9 trait across the board. I'd be willing to help in anyway I can , but would also appreciate help in becoming a better player, if y'all would have me.
    US Central Time

Hey! Nite I run a training Guild on Xbox NA, it's not very big yet however I'd be willing to help you out.
    Hit me up if your interested.
  • NiteHite
    NiteHite
    Soul Shriven
    Lowbowski5 wrote: »
    US Central Time

Hey! Nite I run a training Guild on Xbox NA, it's not very big yet however I'd be willing to help you out.
    How active are y'all and how many do y'all number?
    I'd be interested in joining so long as there's some sort of "life" in the guild throughout the week. Don't care too much for "Large" guilds, just a Guild with a generally active player base.

Edited by NiteHite on November 23, 2020 4:29AM
  • Lowbowski5
    Lowbowski5
    ✭✭
    Lowbowski5 wrote: »
    US Central Time

How active are y'all and how many do y'all number?
    I'd be interested in joining so long as there's some sort of "life" in the guild throughout the week. Don't care too much for "Large" guilds, just a Guild with a generally active player base.

We have some active members , only like 30 members but like 5 to 7 are actually active. We do battlegrounds and just chill out and do dailies sometimes. I would say there's some good life to Guild however I would love to try and grow the Guild a bit more to bring some more life into it.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
  • DresdenWhite
    Hello! I run a brand new adults only, no pressure social guild. I'm placing the description below. Feel free to join us if you we sound like a good fit!

Join The Dominion Party Dojo!

We are a new 21+ only woman-led, LGBTQIA+ friendly, and neurodiverse-friendly casual/social guild. Our goal is to foster a warm and encouraging environment in which you can pursue your ESO dreams whatever they may be! Everyone is welcome from Day 1 players to seasoned vets.

As a purely social guild we have no requirements. We will never ask for your parse or require certain sets. We will never judge or shame you for your preferred build or class. This is a positive place where you can play with mature, like-minded gamers. We value patience, support, and kindness.

Our activities (so far) include PVP nights, questing, group scrying events, and dungeons (inc. vet achievement runs). We run vet content in a chill, supportive, no-pressure environment. We have a core group of players who PvP on Yellow, but we are officially Tri-Alliance.

You will have a 9-trait crafter at your disposal as well as a guild hall with 3 and 21 mil dummies, transmute station, and basic crafting stations. As we grow we are working on adding mundus stones.

Options for joining:
    Join our lively Discord and drop your GT
    Reply to this thread or PM me with your GT
    Send an in-game mail to Dresden White
    My PvX social guildThe Dominion Party Dojo!
  • AdiraLynn
    AdiraLynn
    ✭✭
    Would you be interested in joining a new guild? It just started and we are very active. There's a Guild House with all crafting tables and we have a knowledgeable character builder who has been around since launch and also runs a Necro. The guild is called Banners of Nirn and we enjoy all aspects of the game from quests, dungeons and even cosplay. We have a Band Page at https://band.us/n/a5ac45sfL8O2C