The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Friends list wiped

Spell-Slinger
Spell-Slinger
✭✭✭✭
My friends list has been wiped on the PTS. Not sure what you did, and don't really care - just please don't do it on live.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PTS character wipe rotation between the NA and EU servers has been in place for years, @tracinyab16_ESO.

You'll get your friends list back when your characters are copied back to PTS on a future patch ... are you NA or EU?

Regardless, you won't lose your friends list on Live.
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no no, I'm well aware that the PTS gets wiped and copies NA or EU periodically. I'm NA, so all my characters are there, my guilds are there, but the friends list isn't working. It didn't allow me to add a friend because he was supposedly already there - even though both our friends lists showed as empty.
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only my friend list was also wiped in actual servers.