The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Been gone 3 years need some help *stamblade*

Tberg725
Tberg725
✭✭✭
Had some issues come up in life that pulled me away from gaming for awhile I wont bore you all with the details. On my stamblade I ran spriggans, viper and selenes and was vary successfull but on this return I'm finding my stamblade lacking so what sets do you guys recommend running on a stamblade? I'm sure there has been alot of changes made sense I've been gone and all you on this forum seem vary knowledgeable on the game

Any help is appreciated, thank you all for your time 😎
  • Tberg725
    Tberg725
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to add I run a khajiit not sure if that would make a difference on any of the sets that are out there now
  • catnamedwill
    catnamedwill
    ✭✭✭
    Gone during one proc meta, back during the next proc meta in 3 years. You will fit right it in. Widowmakers, Selene and Hunter's Venom are all you need.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe the stamblade burst meta is Stuhn + Briarheart + Balorgh. Stamblades are strong again. Surprise Attack will proc a stun and off balance from flanking - hence Stuhn - no stealth needed. Same with Camouflaged Hunter, which you should slot for the crit and Minor Berserk. Briarheart can be reliably procced via a crit, e.g. via the Shadowy Disguise crit.

Selene is still the same. It forces people into dodge rolls and misses most of the time or hits hard when it connects.

Not many people still run Viper since it became a DOT, though I occasionally see it in no CP.

Spriggan is OK, but there are alternatives, notably Stuhn and Titanborn. For a while there was a Snipe ganking meta relying on Simmering Frenzy (revised Vamp skill) to fully proc Titanborn from cloak. I think this has been nerfed by only allowing to proc Titanborn in combat now.

Check out the new mythic items. I personally think speed (the Wild Hunt ring) is most useful for stamblades, but then I like speed for everything.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • ivramirez
    ivramirez
    ✭✭✭
    Get ready to to suffer if you are going to play Pvp
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ivramirez wrote: »
    Get ready to to suffer if you are going to play Pvp

Nah this update is amazing for solo stam blades
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolllypolly, shade and cloak until ulti up then punish then noob that got too greedy.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on November 22, 2020 12:49AM