The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there any ETA/News on the random client crashes? The random ALT+F4's with no error messages?

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean it's in the quite literal sense of "unplayable". These DC bugs are just getting REAAAAAAAALY annoying to deal with - it's unfun, slows down a lot of content and it's just stupid how there's no communication.

So, is there any update? I would take a day of maintenance for this fix, any day.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 18, 2020 1:45AM
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep since yesterday’s patch it’s got worse for me it’s getting annoying
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xuhora wrote: »

Oh *** they updated the thread. Danke. It has got worse as White wabbit said, and i'd still take a days maintenance for this.

[edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on November 17, 2020 1:31PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing increased crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

CTD event log
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.