Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who voices Bradan?

Hallothiel
Hallothiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
In Markarth - need to know as have wager as to whom it might be but can’t find info online - please let me know!

@Zos_SarahHecker

Best Answers

• ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bradan is voiced by Billy Boyd! :smile:
    Becky Ichnoski, Voiceover Lead
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes!!!! I damn well knew it!!! Bet won!!!!

Excellent choice - has a lovely voice - and can sing well also!

Thank you for answering 🙂
    Edited by Hallothiel on November 17, 2020 7:12PM
    Answer ✓
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

@ZOS_BeckyIchnoski could you also confirm who voices Lady Belain, Rada al-Saran, Arana, and the new voice of Count Verandis Ravenwatch?

Verandis is voiced by Jonah Scott - he popped by the eso Reddit :)

There were a couple moments in there where I could have sworn he was voiced by Paul McGann, and then I'd listen again and it was gone.

Also, ZOS, get Paul McGann to do something. In fact, get any classic "Who" actor on board. Big Finish fans know they're all accomplished voice actors.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Answer ✓
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fool of a took
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn, you got Peregrin 'Pippin' Took to voice in eso, I knew his voice sounded so familiar!
    Edited by Kikazaru on November 17, 2020 6:41PM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • moonsugarcane
    moonsugarcane
    Soul Shriven

@ZOS_BeckyIchnoski could you also confirm who voices Lady Belain, Rada al-Saran, Arana, and the new voice of Count Verandis Ravenwatch?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lady Belain is voiced by Jaimi Barbakoff and I am curious as to if I am right.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Verandis is voiced by Jonah Scott - he popped by the eso Reddit :)
    Edited by anadandy on November 17, 2020 11:34PM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would it be possible for the list of voice actors to be updated somewhere? I know imdb has an old one; it would just be nice to see without having to ask here or try (in vain) to search the internet? Perhaps somewhere on the main ESO website? Just a page listing characters & who voiced them would do....

Please @ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would you not make a bigger deal over this?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle