The issues affecting purchases in the ESO store have been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Who voices Bradan?

Hallothiel
Hallothiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
In Markarth - need to know as have wager as to whom it might be but can’t find info online - please let me know!

@Zos_SarahHecker
PS4 / EU

It’s all utterly ridiculous.

Best Answers

• Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes!!!! I damn well knew it!!! Bet won!!!!

Excellent choice - has a lovely voice - and can sing well also!

Thank you for answering 🙂
    Edited by Hallothiel on November 17, 2020 7:12PM
    PS4 / EU

Accepted Answer
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fool of a took
    XBOX EU
    Abbe Busoni - Main PVE Magsorc DPS / Gaspard Caderousse - PVE Stamden DPS / Doc Daneeka - PVE Temp Healer / The Brand - PVE DK Tank / Deschaines - Crafter / Count Whiskers - Assassin / Captain Bumblefun - PVE Stamsorc Werewolf / Obsidian Flamingo - PVE Magblade Vamp / Tashtego - PVP Magsorc / Syzgy Quasar - PVP Bomb-blade / Pal'Addin - Stamplar / Icy Deadpeople - MagCro
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn, you got Peregrin 'Pippin' Took to voice in eso, I knew his voice sounded so familiar!
    Edited by Kikazaru on November 17, 2020 6:41PM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • moonsugarcane
    moonsugarcane
    Soul Shriven
    Bradan is voiced by Billy Boyd! :smile:

@ZOS_BeckyIchnoski could you also confirm who voices Lady Belain, Rada al-Saran, Arana, and the new voice of Count Verandis Ravenwatch?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lady Belain is voiced by Jaimi Barbakoff and I am curious as to if I am right.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BeckyIchnoski could you also confirm who voices Lady Belain, Rada al-Saran, Arana, and the new voice of Count Verandis Ravenwatch?

Verandis is voiced by Jonah Scott - he popped by the eso Reddit :)
    Edited by anadandy on November 17, 2020 11:34PM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would it be possible for the list of voice actors to be updated somewhere? I know imdb has an old one; it would just be nice to see without having to ask here or try (in vain) to search the internet? Perhaps somewhere on the main ESO website? Just a page listing characters & who voiced them would do....

Please @ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PS4 / EU

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would you not make a bigger deal over this?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle