Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug: Update 6.2.6 Witch Matron even more broken than before.

• protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    Even if there is a mechanic, broke design or broke code doesn't really matter. It's broke. Hopefully ZoS fixes it this time.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some indication of when the hotfix is being done would indeed be appreciated :)

For a bug to be so intricately described on several threads ( here, bug reports and other media ) and even video posted on how to do the work around it is disappointing that any "fixes" seem to miss the point of the problem entirely - and only made it worse.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    HI everyone, we actually just completed the hotfix to fix the issue where you weren't getting credit after killing the Void Mother for the quest.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GothicMark
    GothicMark
    Soul Shriven
    Does this Hot Fix solve the problem where I can't complete "Ruptures in the Reach"? I can't kill the Witch Matron because she doesn't get summoned, due to the Void Mother being killed too quickly.
    XBox : EU Server
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    GothicMark wrote: »
    Does this Hot Fix solve the problem where I can't complete "Ruptures in the Reach"? I can't kill the Witch Matron because she doesn't get summoned, due to the Void Mother being killed too quickly.

Yes, I just did this quest and I got credit.. Boss went down right after the bone colossus.. idk if that is faster or slower than your experience, but i completed the quest regardless.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When can consoles expect this to apply to us?
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    "We just completed a hotfix on PC/Mac that was blocking you from completing the quest "Ruptures in the Reach" if you killed the Void Mother boss too quickly." - Slow down your deeps guys.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voidmother actually has 3 daily quests linked to her death. Does the hotfix apply to all of them?
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got the daily completed! Who hoo!
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still broken for consoles with no ETA.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI everyone, we actually just completed the hotfix to fix the issue where you weren't getting credit after killing the Void Mother for the quest.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Are us console plebs getting a hotfix too, please?

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Vorpan
    Vorpan
    ✭✭✭

December 2nd, according to the pinned thread.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorpan wrote: »

Then that's not a hotfix.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorpan wrote: »

Then that's not a hotfix.

The pinned thread does say hotfix for PC, patch for console.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle