The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Extra crowns appearing on my account

StytchFingal
StytchFingal
✭✭✭
This morning both the game UI and my account page are showing that my account has approximately 5,000 more crowns than it should have. It's showing PC/NA and PC/EU. Ticket # 201115-002483.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @StytchFingal, if the amount of crowns in your account is incorrect, please maintain that balance while we investigate. Your ticket has been received and is in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on November 15, 2020 1:06PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @StytchFingal, if the amount of crowns in your account is incorrect, please maintain that balance while we investigate. Your ticket has been received and is in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Will do. Thanks for the quick reply.
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard from the support agent. I got lucky today :smile: . Thanks again, @ZOS_Chiroptera.

Tried to post a screenshot of the agent reply saying the the error has been ruled in my favour and I get to keep the crowns, but apparently the thread is not accepting images today. Oh well. I get to keep them, I'm told.

Edited by StytchFingal on November 15, 2020 9:43PM
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance we can all get this error too?
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who reports this kind of bug? :D
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    Who reports this kind of bug? :D
    Anyone who wouldn't want to get banned for exploiting?

But just look at how quickly they reacted! If only all issues received attention that fast.
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    I found that my PC/NA account had about 10k more crowns on or around 11/15.

Ticket 201115-003029.

My ESO+ renewal was coming up on 11/22 so I figured the extra crowns were from the renewal but then I received my normal crowns after the renewal.

I am just waiting to hear back from support.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @Matthros, we looked into your ticket and it was submitted as feedback. When submitting tickets, it is better to submit as an in-game support issue because feedback does not receive a response.

We moved your ticket to the appropriate queue and a support agent will reach out soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post