Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Off the Shoulder Evening Dress

Dargon203
Dargon203
Comes the Off the Shoulder evening Dress EVER Back, or is it a forgotten Costume (2017, we have 2020 yet) ? :(

Only this came back in Crates (2019) :

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/296513/high-collared-coin-ball-gown

Please add this one too : https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/off-the-shoulder-evening-dress/

I like that Outfit, it was sadly removed long before i discovered that Game

I wish everyone a great Day,

Greetings from Germany,

Dargon

: And please dont write over Treethane and other Costumes in this Thread, thanks :)

Edit : I think it can be closed, they forgot about it and it will never return, and i will not wait until iam in my mid 80´s xD
Edited by Dargon203 on July 3, 2020 5:13PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realise it had been gone so long. But I agree, it should come back. I have it and it's one of my favourite costumes, at least for when I want my characters looking fancy.

(I didn't like it at first, because of the default colour, I guess I'm lucky I was able to get it in the time between costume dying being introduced and it being removed.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    it would fit perfectly too the vampire theme in dark heart of skyrim :)
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The High-Collared Coin Ball Gown was brought back in July 2019, so it may be a bit before we see it again. :/
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    The High-Collared Coin Ball Gown was brought back in July 2019, so it may be a bit before we see it again. :/

what have i said in the title, no talk over other costumes, this thread is over the off the shoulder evening dress not the ballgown ;)
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    its hopeless, when more people talk about other costumes , zos or bethesda never notice this , its going under :(
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dargon203 wrote: »
    what have i said in the title, no talk over other costumes, this thread is over the off the shoulder evening dress not the ballgown ;)

My mistake...to me your post seemed to be asking for both to return so I was trying to help with what information I had...
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    sry, i would not attack you or anything, but since it is not allowed to edit or delete answers... :)
    iam not angry or so :)
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    i mean my answer to yours :)
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m waiting for this dress too
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    i hope it comes back, in any form
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I want this dress so much. To the point that I screencap characters whenever I see someone wearing it. *creeper music*
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Yeah, I want this dress so much. To the point that I screencap characters whenever I see someone wearing it. *creeper music*

lol :D
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    maybe it shows too much skin, maybe thats the point why they dont bring it ever back ^^
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dargon203 wrote: »
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

lol :D

Well, hey, I may be creepin', but I still gotta' be honest.