The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Got "of the Undying Song"

Jay013
Jay013
Soul Shriven
Haven't seen anyone else with it so far. Who else has it?

Some of the achievements on here were defs a little tricky to deal with. I wasn't sure whether or not "Missed me by that much" had to be done in vet, so I did it in vet. That one required a bit of finesse. "Crushing Disappointment" was by far the hardest though.
  • Jay013
    Jay013
    Soul Shriven
    https://i.imgur.com/jeNIDUI.jpg

forgot the pic lol
    Edited by Jay013 on November 8, 2020 7:33AM
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

I got it yesterday after finally figuring out a way to get 'Dormant Defeat'. It's an easy achievement, but it's severely bugged. I tried most of the suggested solutions I found on the forums, but none of them worked for me. Then I saw Alcast getting it by pulling the magma boss all the way to where the pyre boss spawns, and that did the trick for me as well.

The only thing I found difficult about Crushing Disappointment was that it was difficult to see if there were 5 or more banekins caught in the blast, but other than that it didn't give me trouble. The hardest for me was Missed Me By That Much. I managed to get it 'cheaply' by using the Shade teleport on my Nightblade, but I'm sure otherwise it would've given me a fair bit of trouble.

You'll probably start seeing a few more people with this title in the coming weeks. A friend speculated that most people getting this and Spirit Slayer in the first week are probably raiders who will keep wearing their trial trifecta titles, anyway. But I'm a solo player, so I am 100% rocking these titles.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    One achievement in this title is bugged (magma queen one) that's why I and a lot of people don't have it yet. Also Spirit slayer is a joke
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it. I am not sure, which title to slot, though.

I wish there was some nice achievement furnishing associated with all those achievements. When I went to the achievement furnisher in Markath after getting all Vateshran achievement, it was a huge disappointment.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!