The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Got "of the Undying Song"

Jay013
Jay013
Soul Shriven
Haven't seen anyone else with it so far. Who else has it?

Some of the achievements on here were defs a little tricky to deal with. I wasn't sure whether or not "Missed me by that much" had to be done in vet, so I did it in vet. That one required a bit of finesse. "Crushing Disappointment" was by far the hardest though.
  • Jay013
    Jay013
    Soul Shriven
    https://i.imgur.com/jeNIDUI.jpg

forgot the pic lol
    Edited by Jay013 on November 8, 2020 7:33AM
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

I got it yesterday after finally figuring out a way to get 'Dormant Defeat'. It's an easy achievement, but it's severely bugged. I tried most of the suggested solutions I found on the forums, but none of them worked for me. Then I saw Alcast getting it by pulling the magma boss all the way to where the pyre boss spawns, and that did the trick for me as well.

The only thing I found difficult about Crushing Disappointment was that it was difficult to see if there were 5 or more banekins caught in the blast, but other than that it didn't give me trouble. The hardest for me was Missed Me By That Much. I managed to get it 'cheaply' by using the Shade teleport on my Nightblade, but I'm sure otherwise it would've given me a fair bit of trouble.

You'll probably start seeing a few more people with this title in the coming weeks. A friend speculated that most people getting this and Spirit Slayer in the first week are probably raiders who will keep wearing their trial trifecta titles, anyway. But I'm a solo player, so I am 100% rocking these titles.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    One achievement in this title is bugged (magma queen one) that's why I and a lot of people don't have it yet. Also Spirit slayer is a joke
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it. I am not sure, which title to slot, though.

I wish there was some nice achievement furnishing associated with all those achievements. When I went to the achievement furnisher in Markath after getting all Vateshran achievement, it was a huge disappointment.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!