The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon to sort inventory items by collected or not & multiplied writ instructions.

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
Is there any addon that would provide a filter so that by clicking on it your non-collected set items would be listed at the top of your inventory?

I'm finding it a bit of a hassle after playing for a while and I end up with set items from opening chests, killing enemies or doing quests and I have to go through each tab (weapons, armor, jewelry) sorting by locked & unlocked and scrolling to check if I have unlocked items that might be uncollected set items.

I have Advanced Filters - Quality filter plugin, -Research Assistant filters with Advanced Filters - updated but it doesn't seem to have that feature & most of my characters are carrying 2-5 sets
so it makes for a lot of scrolling sometimes.

The other thing I was wondering about is if anybody else has experienced the writ instructions being multiplied several times while doing a writ with Dulgobons Lazy Writ Creator

- such as in this image:

k4y77m4vivf2.png

& is there a way to fix it or did Markarth make the DLWC addon redundant so I could just uninstall it?
Edited by daemondamian on November 7, 2020 9:12PM
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use auto-category addon there you can choose bind-on-equip items to be at top.
    Edited by ErMurazor on November 7, 2020 10:29PM
  • crysis992
    crysis992
    ✭✭✭
    ErMurazor wrote: »
    I use auto-category addon there you can choose bind-on-equip items to be at top.

Auto-Category handles this pretty well, even easier to see if you have collected it or not is by creating a new category with just following filter rule: isnotcollected() and put its priority to 100 so it's always shown at the top.
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ErMurazor & crysis992 for your replies :)

The Auto-Category addon is amazing & makes dealing with my inventory so much easier!
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any addon that would provide a filter so that by clicking on it your non-collected set items would be listed at the top of your inventory?

I'm finding it a bit of a hassle after playing for a while and I end up with set items from opening chests, killing enemies or doing quests and I have to go through each tab (weapons, armor, jewelry) sorting by locked & unlocked and scrolling to check if I have unlocked items that might be uncollected set items.

I have Advanced Filters - Quality filter plugin, -Research Assistant filters with Advanced Filters - updated but it doesn't seem to have that feature & most of my characters are carrying 2-5 sets

The other thing I was wondering about is if anybody else has experienced the writ instructions being multiplied several times while doing a writ with Dulgobons Lazy Writ Creator

- such as in this image:

k4y77m4vivf2.png

& is there a way to fix it or did Markarth make the DLWC addon redundant so I could just uninstall it?

In regards to DLWC I also get the double lettering, it must just be a bug, but the addon is still extremely valuable since it completely automates the creation of the items. The new crafting screen with relevant crating quests accessible is nice, but not nearly as good as DLWC.
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

- such as in this image:

k4y77m4vivf2.png

In regards to DLWC I also get the double lettering, it must just be a bug, but the addon is still extremely valuable since it completely automates the creation of the items. The new crafting screen with relevant crating quests accessible is nice, but not nearly as good as DLWC.

Ah right yeah the new crafting screen gives indications but doesn't do it automatically.

I must say I quite like the new system in particular for master writs because before I was using the lazy set crafter addon with my journal open at the same time to select the correct details for a master writ (rather than trying to remember or writing it down) but now I don't have to :)
  • rnklippel
    rnklippel
    ✭✭✭

- such as in this image:

k4y77m4vivf2.png

To solve the double text on writs, you have to disable the option "Use craftstore quest" on the addon CraftStore.

• daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    rnklippel wrote: »

- such as in this image:

k4y77m4vivf2.png

To solve the double text on writs, you have to disable the option "Use craftstore quest" on the addon CraftStore.

Thanks for sharing the easy fix :)