Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FYI: Items Returning to the Crown Store until Nov 5

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Thanks for your patience while we recently troubleshooted an issue on the PC/Mac Crown Store. As of 1:30pm EST today, the Crown Store is once again available.

We’ve seen your feedback that some of you missed purchasing some anticipated items due the store being unavailable. Due to this, we are bringing back a number of Limited Time Offers that left the Crown Store earlier today. All the items listed below will be available to purchase on the Crown Store later today for PC/Mac players until Thursday, November 5 at 10:00am EST.
  • Black Cat Pet
  • Blackreach Music Box
  • Exorcised Coven Cottage House
  • Floral Fascinator Hat
  • Grim Harlequin Motif
  • Hollowjack Crown Crates
  • Nightmare Firestalker Cub Pet
  • Pumpkin Spectre Polymorph
  • Sister Gellenna Houseguest
  • Skull Face Tattoo Pack
  • Warrior Poet Skull Tattoo
  • Witches Coven Furnishing Bundle
We’ll let you know as soon as these items have returned to the Crown Store for purchase. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    All items listed above are now available to purchase on the Crown Store until Thursday, November 5 at 10:00am EST.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Coven Cottage house is available for crowns but won't allow purchase via gold any longer. Is this intended @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

unknown.png
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember it requires an achievement to be able to purchase it for gold.
    Edited by MajThorax on November 4, 2020 6:24AM
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »

I have the achievement required ("An Unsparing Harvest"), but it still locks me out of buying it for gold with "This offer is no longer valid".
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are right. I logged in before maintenance and it shows the same to me. Maybe purchasing it for gold is available only during the festival? I am not sure.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe purchasing it for gold is available only during the festival?
    Yes, only during the event.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • MarcusUK
    MarcusUK
    ✭✭
    This is not enough to cover lost opportunities due to the store being down.

The Witches Festival offered the ability to earn 39 Event Tickets. That is ONE ticket short of being able to get a fourth Indrik feather. Since the store was down for over a day the final Event Ticket could not be bought in time and now the Impresario is unavailable. That means weeks of time wasted on participating in an event and being unable to get the final reward for your efforts. I am sure I am not alone in having this experience, through no fault of my own. The Impresario needs to be made available for a couple of days to allow for this. It would be very selfish of Zenimax to deny players their reward planned after partaking in a length event and already committing to the purchase through 3 of the 4 required feathers. It is not convenient to have to wait until the next event, that may be weeks away. A dev could pop the Impresario back for a day or two in without much fuss. IMO the update 28 was badly timed, should have waited until after the Festival event, and as a result mistakes were made and it is players that pay the price. It is up to the devs to put things right and allow us to benefit from our dedication not ignore it.
    I'm 40+ and have been gaming since the 1980s and have owned machines like the ZX Spectrum, Atari ST, NES & PS1 - which involved loading 8/16-bit games off unreliable cassette tapes, floppy disks, CDs and giant cartridges with no "save game" ability - I don't like meta, I don't like memes, I don't like being rushed, I don't like the modern gaming industry - and you definitely won't change my mind just because it doesn't align with yours - it's a generational hazard!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand your frustration and disappointment, @MarcusUK, but it seems to me a small thing to have to wait until next event if what you wanted to buy was Indrik feathers or berries. Next event, you can make your purchase right away. You will not have lost anything and no bank space is taken up in the meantime. It would seem to me that those who lost tickets because they could not find the Impressario in a reasonable amount of time have more to justly complain about, no?

I anticipate that ZOS will make up for all of the above by offering lots of tickets during the New Life event, when all berries will be available. That is what they did last year, in part to make up for a cancelled Undaunted event. It may not be an ideal solution for everyone, but what would be? Bringing back the Impresario for a few days will not help those who have lost tickets. And even booting up the whole event for a few days might not fit the schedule of those who specifically had last weekend free.
  • DewiMorgan
    DewiMorgan
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for re-adding these items to the store again! I'd been sad to miss the music box! :D
  • what_the
    what_the
    ✭✭✭
    MarcusUK wrote: »
    This is not enough to cover lost opportunities due to the store being down.

That means weeks of time wasted on participating in an event and being unable to get the final reward for your efforts.
    Absolutely no time was wasted in participating in this event ( you were awarded tickets/drops throughout the whole event). Any feather you missed can be obtained in the next few events. Don't be so dramatic.

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »

I have the achievement required ("An Unsparing Harvest"), but it still locks me out of buying it for gold with "This offer is no longer valid".

The Crown Store was down, @thegreatme.

The game itself was not down (except for routine maintenance).
  • MarcusUK
    MarcusUK
    ✭✭
    what_the wrote: »
    Absolutely no time was wasted in participating in this event ( you were awarded tickets/drops throughout the whole event). Any feather you missed can be obtained in the next few events. Don't be so dramatic.

MY time was wasted, and I will be the judge of what constitutes a waste of MY time, not you. My time was wasted since I took part in an event, every day for two weeks that should of allowed access to the rewards on the final day of the calendar event, not an inability to get the reward because someone screwed up the update and blocked our access to the store. Not next week. Not next month. Not the next event. This event. You don't go run a marathon in the Olympics then get told "oh sorry, we're out of medals, mistake at the factory, you'll gets yours during the next Olympics" do you?
    I'm 40+ and have been gaming since the 1980s and have owned machines like the ZX Spectrum, Atari ST, NES & PS1 - which involved loading 8/16-bit games off unreliable cassette tapes, floppy disks, CDs and giant cartridges with no "save game" ability - I don't like meta, I don't like memes, I don't like being rushed, I don't like the modern gaming industry - and you definitely won't change my mind just because it doesn't align with yours - it's a generational hazard!
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    You sound a bit dramatic for an event which is kind of side game. And your comparison with Olympics perfectly not valid. If you want to talk THAT level - your whole whining would be perfectly acceptable for ANY vet content - those yes, can be paralleled with the Olympics. But for a mere festival which will come back again, and is not even providing you with anything truly helpful of the game - other than fluff (cosmetics, mounts... ) - you would better be like - "My time was wasted, you don't go to the last October Fest and they tell you -we're out of beer" - cause that's about the level of the content you'r complaining about.
    And what's funnier? The things you seem so upset about won't even have to wait until next year, but until next ... event ( which shouldn't be further than a month now) - and this is being told to you by something of a "master-***" (if such a term even exists haha) in my own right ( oh yes, I dig almost everything pretty and perfectly useless for my characters - because rp).

On a last note - in which I give you every level of right - you are the master of your whole time and the only judge of how you spend it - I couldn't agree more. Yes - but before you do so, make sure you are AWARE of what you choose to spend it on - and lets face it - games online are something of a "gamble" after all due to tech instability. One does not "gamble" and complains of loss.
    Edited by Erissime on November 10, 2020 9:07AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

MY time was wasted, and I will be the judge of what constitutes a waste of MY time, not you. My time was wasted since I took part in an event, every day for two weeks that should of allowed access to the rewards on the final day of the calendar event, not an inability to get the reward because someone screwed up the update and blocked our access to the store. Not next week. Not next month. Not the next event. This event. You don't go run a marathon in the Olympics then get told "oh sorry, we're out of medals, mistake at the factory, you'll gets yours during the next Olympics" do you?

I don't think getting the feather now would've changed anything. You still have to wait till the next event for another berry and probably till December New Life Festival for the final one. So what's the difference if you get the feather on November 3rd or November 22nd when the Undaunted event starts? And what time did you waste? You still got the tickets.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

I don't think getting the feather now would've changed anything. You still have to wait till the next event for another berry and probably till December New Life Festival for the final one. So what's the difference if you get the feather on November 3rd or November 22nd when the Undaunted event starts? And what time did you waste? You still got the tickets.

You're right, @Michae.

I had 11 tickets at the end of the event ... and could have bought another feather but didn't.
  • lucablue
    lucablue
    ✭✭
    What happens to dayli rewards on crown store?
    It's blank and it says come back later... WTF?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucablue wrote: »

Maybe due to today’s maintenance? But this really isn’t the thread for current issues with the Crown Store...
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucablue wrote: »

not for me
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!