Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Friends List not displaying all friends

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭✭
Lately I've been having issues on several accounts with the Friends List. I play on PC-NA and only some of my friends actually list in the list. If I try adding someone who I did indeed know to be there it yields an error message saying they are already on my Friends List -- but their name refuses to appear. Reloading UI as well as restarts of the game and of the pc have not helped. Any ideas?
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S. A similar issue happens SOMETIMES with the Housing Visitor permissions. Are they related? I don't know, but perhaps so mentioning it here...
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tevalaur

If you are continuing to have issues with your friend list in ESO, please try the troubleshooting steps outlined in our help article here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post