The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Maintenance Happening?

• lavenderkae
    lavenderkae
    ✭✭
    I can't believe it's still down. I needed to buy one more ticket to get the other berry. :(
    Options
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cireous wrote: »
    There are a lot of things that are "times up" right now on the Crown Store. This is a really bad time for it to go down.

They probably will put it back on for a day.
    I think there is no harm in that on their end and it is only crown store stuff not the whole witches event.
    Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it's still down. I needed to buy one more ticket to get the other berry. :(

Berries should be available during the next event too
    Options
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game wouldn't let me log in at first, telling me maintenance was going on .. made me miss my last tickets of the event!
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine the sales will be prolonged another day or, if that isn’t possible, that you’ll be able to write a ticket to request purchases. I think many guilds had scheduled to send prizes on Monday for Halloween contests too!

As for berries, we’ll probably see extra in an upcoming event, or especially during the New Life celebration when all berries from this past year will be available so you won’t miss out on anything. :)
    Options
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is related to DLC sales I guess. Either they don't have a capacity on the store to handle the transactions, or new zone, Reach, is already slow enough and they want to postpone the main influx for a day or two. Will see.
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store's back up now.
    Options
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's back but all the Witch's Festival stuff is gone. But hey not to fret! They added a new motif: Arkthzand Armory. The heavy legs on this one make my tiny Bosmer look like she weighs 800+ pounds! [snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 6:11PM
    Options
  • vectoraz22
    FYI just incase anybody here doesn't already know but Markarth DLC is free for Eso plus members.
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Putting limited time items for sale then pushing an update that breaks ability to purchase limited time items for basically whole last day is surely a great business practice, guaranteed to increase the revenue... What made you push the update before the event ended anyway? Why? You could safely push it just 2 days later, or next week, so they don't overlap. Or you could start Witch's Festival a couple days earlier to achieve the same result. It's not like you didn't know you'd have an event at the time you push a major update out...did you? Are your departments totally unaware of what one another is doing?
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Berries should be available during the next event too

They should all come back during new life festival
    Options
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the flip side, I think zos are in panic mode over the store being down. I don't doubt for a second that they work as hard as they can to get it up asap 😂
    Edited by Bucky_13 on November 3, 2020 6:26PM
    Options
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was strongly considering to purchase one or a few of the limited time offers that were expiring today.

It is disappointing that when they finally brought the Crown Store back up, they did so without any extension of the previous timers.
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was trying to decide about the mad harlequin outfit motif… I guess the store going down decided for me 🤣
    Options
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was going to get the Grim Harlequin motif, but can't due to this...

But the update post at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/551180/ does say:

"We've seen your requests about extending some of the LTOs, and will have an update for everyone later today"

So maybe they will be added back in for a couple of days?
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The folks that are actually harmed by this are any players who wanted to buy any last-minute Hollowjack Crates and/or to buy anything from them with gems.

Store being down for the whole day basically chopped 24 hours off of their availability. @ZOS_GinaBruno

Agreed. My friend and I actually wanted to check out what was going to be expiring when the event ended but couldn’t. Kind of sucks because I wanted some of those things but oh well.

Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted an update about some Crown Store items returning to the store here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/551379/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post