The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request ID: 201029-001055 - missing a ring when I logged on this afternoon

Sandmanninja
Sandmanninja
✭✭✭✭
i'm going crazy. this is the 2nd toon that i've logged on to this afternoon that is missing a ring. It's the right-most ring on both toons. I look at my character sheet and it simply isn't there. I use Inventory Insight add-on and it shows my toon has 2 rings. I search my bags and the ring is NOT there nor is it equipped. My Tank is Loki Sollaug and the missing ring is an Azureblight Ring that I transmuted into Healthy trait. I would like to someone examine logs or whatever but I do NOT have that ring anymore. I have ANOTHER ring but it has the STAMINA trait. I used 50 Transmutes to change it to Health and I want it back.

Please note that I have ANOTHER ring in my trunk but it has not been transmuted. Please don't let that confuse the search.

My other toon that is missing one is my main healer Balrogslayer.

I'm very disappointed. Jewelry drops off the last boss and it took me ages to farm for those rings.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 2, 2020 7:11PM
[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
Pst/email for info/invites.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    press f1
    click on "contact support"
    click "character issue"
    tell them there
    check your email for a response
    be polite
    don't give up
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try not using the add on
    Xbox NA
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To rule out everything, did you check in "Trash" both in your character's inventory and Bank? Happened to me before.
    But lately occasionally some loot/drops I see in loot containers/rewards/foes and flash by in the "loot list" when active in settings is nowhere to be found in my inventory. Now days I just shrug my shoulders and keep going though but that happening to your missing drop/piece would make me explode. :/
    Edited by Idinuse on October 29, 2020 11:05AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have auto category addon and have removed some important categories?
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they named drops, like a unique name besides “azureblight ring”, inventory insight will only pick unique items up if you toggle the “named sets” button on the bottom right of the window.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some addons, especially if outdated, can mess with your inventory and make it look like you are missing things. I know that craft store and some other UI addons will do this.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I myself noticed yesterday I was missing a locked and still unbound frost staff I've been carrying around with a char under construction. However its not an expensive item and I have not given it a thorough search, just casually looked at my inventory and bank.
    Edit: Rechecked just now and found it in my bank.

I felt that my inventory was not acting completely consistently yesterday, but I've attributed it to dizziness from skill point grind. Warehouse management is a hell in this game.
    Edited by rpa on October 30, 2020 5:34AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sandmanninja

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your current support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post