The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting stations

Sordidfairytale
Sordidfairytale
✭✭✭✭✭
So I reached out to your customer support about getting the crafting stations from my account passed to another account from on of my guilds because I'm leaving the game and they told me that it was a tool limitation, we all know that's not true at the right level.

So I've got all the set crafting stations at my home and would like to transfer them to another account in my guild in order to allow the guild to continue to upgrade their crafting hall without starting over or breaking your TOS. I no longer enjoy playing your game, but people in my guild do, why should they have to suffer? Since your customer support is not interested in helping who can help with this?
The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sordidfairytale

Could you provide us with your ticket number so we can check on this request?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaving the game and they told me that it was a tool limitation, we all know that's not true at the right level.

We all know that it is actually true, @Sordidfairytale ... contrary to your statement.

Once an attunable crafting station is “attuned” to a specific 5-piece set, it becomes bound to your account.

Not entirely sure why you think you deserve special treatment ... especially when the Support Team said “no”.

On the bright side, players can still port to your house (even after you’ve left the game) as long as you’re still on the guild roster. You can assign another player “house decorator” duties ... as long as you drop in once per quarter to add the new attunable crafting tables.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaving the game and they told me that it was a tool limitation, we all know that's not true at the right level.

We all know that it is actually true, @Sordidfairytale ... contrary to your statement.

Once an attunable crafting station is “attuned” to a specific 5-piece set, it becomes bound to your account.

Not entirely sure why you think you deserve special treatment ... especially when the Support Team said “no”.

On the bright side, players can still port to your house (even after you’ve left the game) as long as you’re still on the guild roster. You can assign another player “house decorator” duties ... as long as you drop in once per quarter to add the new attunable crafting tables.

Thanks for your input. Hope you continue to enjoy the game. Stay safe, wear a mask, wash your hands, and maintain social distance as much as you can.
    The Vegemite Knight

• Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Sordidfairytale

Could you provide us with your ticket number so we can check on this request?

201101-004101 is the service code sent with the Survey that my email received.

The Vegemite Knight

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sordidfairytale

We have sent you a forum PM regarding your support ticket and request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post