Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please allow groups into BGs again

ZeroAccess
ZeroAccess
Soul Shriven
Topic covers how I feel, do I think it'll matter? Nope

I play BG's primarily solo so I get why people want to complain about playing against teams but my response is just get better. I'm by no means great at this game but I can hold my own and still have fun.

Reason I want to allow groups is because it's fun to coordinate with my team, build strats, and honestly just play with friends. Really sucks to have to tell my friends who just joined the game about all this fun I used to have before people cried so much they took something away.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey slow poke guess what's coming next patch in like a couple days XD.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • ZeroAccess
    ZeroAccess
    Soul Shriven
    SERIOUSLY!?

omg I love you
  • ZeroAccess
    ZeroAccess
    Soul Shriven
    I gotta learn to read patch notes and what not omg .. if you're being serious like ... [snip] I'm so happy and excited

[Edited to remove Inappropriate Content]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 3:13PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeroAccess wrote: »
    I gotta learn to read patch notes and what not omg .. if you're being serious like ... [snip] I'm so happy and excited

It is in your best interest to do so.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on November 3, 2020 3:13PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, its gonna be a thing. Just no more choosing game mode type.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • LeconDC
    LeconDC
    ✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    Hey slow poke guess what's coming next patch in like a couple days XD.

That's awesome. Finally reinstalling ESO, I've been waiting for this so long!
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have allowed groups to BGs, guess what happened. Got queued into premades 4 times in a row now. Means you can't play solo Bg anymore you will get destroyed by those premade cowards that can't play alone.
    Edited by L_Nici on November 3, 2020 2:32PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    They have allowed groups to BGs, guess what happened. Got queued into premades 4 times in a row now. Means you can't play solo Bg anymore you will get destroyed by those premade cowards that can't play alone.

Isn't there a solo queue? Is the random queue for XP mixed?
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Recapitated I did use the solo queue...thats the thing.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Recapitated I did use the solo queue...thats the thing.

Assuming you WERE facing a premade and not just getting your ass kicked by solo players, how is it the "premade cowards" fault if they queued to play against other premades and the game messed up?...
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Recapitated Usually its people exploiting a bug to get easier matches for themselves. And the Guild (they all wore tabbard) I faced there is known for stuff like that.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Recapitated Usually its people exploiting a bug to get easier matches for themselves. And the Guild (they all wore tabbard) I faced there is known for stuff like that.

Fair, if it was a guild sure.