The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC/NA: when you are in a dungeon queue and got joined other group, you are sill staying in the queue

vovus69
vovus69
✭✭✭✭
Hi All,

I saw some "new feature" in the group finder. I am usually playing dps and can stay in queue to find a group dungeon for long time. In the past, when I was joined other groups, I was automatically removed from the queue, which is logical. Now I am not. So some time in the middle of the trial, I got the invite to the group dungeon and hitting x keep me in the queue and notification could not be deleted after that.
After I ended the trial and exited, I cannot anymore to go to group finder. It says Ready Check and stuck there until I will logout.

Any idea how to get rid of such behaviour? May be some option in settings? Or is it usual zos brain fart with group finder?

- vovus
"If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bug on PC EU as well and it's easy to reproduce:
    1. start queue
    2. join any group
    3. decline ready check when it pops out (sometimes you have to do it few times)
    4. you are stuck in never ending ready check and you're unable to join dungeon finder

The easiest fix for that is to log out and then log back in.
    Edited by perfiction on October 27, 2020 1:57PM
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been happening for a while now. For me, the only way to fix it is to relog. I get stuck with the notification indefinitely if I don't log out from that character.
  • ElCapitanAmericano
    ElCapitanAmericano
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was an added feature, not a bug. I like to run dailies while I'm queued for dungeons and now I'm able to hop in and out of daily groups to share quests without losing my dungeon queue. It saves me a ton of time and allows me to be productive while queueing.
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was an added feature, not a bug. I like to run dailies while I'm queued for dungeons and now I'm able to hop in and out of daily groups to share quests without losing my dungeon queue. It saves me a ton of time and allows me to be productive while queueing.

But you can't do anything after this happens.

Your notification gets "stuck" in "waiting" but never goes away, never prompts you again to accept or decline, and you can't join any other queues after that until you relog.

I don't think you are thinking about the same thing the OP is talking about.