The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CLAN GHILAIN - women, LGBTQ+, disability safe space / relaxed, no-pressure PvE / no voice chat

• Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! If you ever switch to EU, you have a home!
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Louweasel
    Louweasel
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there! :smiley:

I'm a thirty-something asexual woman from the UK. I started playing Elder Scrolls Online at launch because I was a fan of Skyrim. I enjoyed playing but eventually gave up because of work, poor internet (at the time) and some anxiety due to the MMO aspect of the game. This is the only MMO I've ever played.

Recently I decided to give ESO another go. I've started from scratch so I'm currently doing solo play, exploring the world and questing, switching between a few different characters until I decide on the ones I want to stick with this time round. Whilst I'm having loads of fun playing solo and will continue to do so, I'd also quite like to try out some group PvE content and generally interact with other players, but without the worry and stress of doing things 'wrong'.

I suffered from depression and anxiety for years and although I've much improved, it's still lurking. This is why I'm looking for a friendly, relaxed guild where I'm free to join in the social and group aspects of the game at my own pace without any pressures and obligations that would suck away all of the fun. From the description and the comments, this guild looks to have the attitude I'm looking for and I'd love to join. I'm also a fan of Dragon Age, so that's another plus. If you'll have me, my in-game username is @louweasel .

Thanks very much! :smiley:
    Edited by Louweasel on May 19, 2020 7:53PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Louweasel! Sounds perfect, I'll drop the invite as soon as I'm online. Welcome to the Clan! :smiley:
  • Aylane
    Aylane
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I am a 59 Year old human being, and I am looking for a safe haven to play ESO, I am actually first person plural as I have been abused in childhood and adulthood and I am traumatised and suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder

I am currently playing a level 6 Warden named Ayla Kawaii

Kind Regards
    Aylane (I think Aylane is also my UserID)
    Edited by Aylane on May 21, 2020 7:49PM
  • Aoraisge
    Aoraisge
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I'm new to ESO (level 26), and MMOs in general, but I am really enjoying it. I was looking to make some friends since I'm not great at the harder dungeons & quest bosses - and usually just get a helping hand from strangers doing the same quest. :sweat_smile:

I'm a 25yo woman from the UK, with some long-term mental health difficulties (depression/anxiety) and also recently discovering that there are elements of BPD/EUPD - I'm generally on top of things but can definitely feel alone. Looking for a friendly safe space where I can escape reality for a bit. :blush:

Thanks
    :heart:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @ayla.aylaneb16_ESO @Aoraisge Invites sent! Welcome the Clan, both of you! Hope you will enjoy being here :smile:
  • Aylane
    Aylane
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the invitation
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi a friend of mine said you maybe a good fit for me, i have been playing eso for a while well since alpha stages, i like to play the game in a relaxed manor, iam a average player who has done all content spend lots of time doing dungeons, trials and pvp, but have become tried of peeps having a go you must wear this and this and have this dps, it probs gets to me more since i have depression, anxiety and suffer from Dissociative disorder and memory loss they think thats from having kleiner syndrome where i look female etc ingame name @bladedbelial
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @alainjbrennanb16_ESO Invite sent! We're the most relaxed guild, and we support individualism of our members. Absolutely no one will expect any kind of specific gear/dps/etc., no one will even ask. We play for fun and fun only, not to stress about anything. That means it may sometimes get chaotic, but it's what's fun to us - we don't care how you're "supposed" to do things.
    I'll send a welcoming email with some organisational info, if you ever have any questions we're there to help. Welcome to the Clan :smile:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and recruting! Please read the description before applying. :blush::star:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are more active than ever, and recruiting! Please read the description carefully before applying. :smiley::star:
  • azazxl
    azazxl
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, if you're still recruiting I'd be interested in joining!

I'm a first time player, both new to ESO and MMOs in general. As clueless as they come. Never thought it would be a genre for me since online games simply scare me, but I'm loving it so far. My current character is a lvl ~12 Khajiit Warden, and I'm planning to make a Dunmer Sorcerer soon.
    I'd like to join this guild to be surrounded by other casual players. I want to progress at my own pace, learn the game without pressure, but also to be surrounded with like-minded people, and maybe even make new friends.

About myself: I'm 18, LGBT+. Very shy and introverted. English isn't my native language. Until the end of summer I can be online everyday. My timezone is CEST (UTC+2).
    If you'd have me, my userID is @azazxl
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @azazxl Sounds like we'll be the perfect fit, I'll send the invite as soon as I log in :smiley: Most of us here is in CEST as well, and for most of us English isn't a native language either (myself included). Welcome to the Clan!
  • llannis
    llannis
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am a woman, older player and would like to join your guild. It seems like a good fit for me because I am seeking a relaxed guild and I just play for fun. I am just a human, traveling through life like other humans and have ups and downs. I just want a safe and relaxed guild.
  • Damienos
    Damienos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I´m a gay man and I´d like to join if you are still recruiting.

I´m a total newb to this game, been playing WoW since its launch with breaks till like a monh ago. Really glad I tried this game though! Looks great so far.
    Some exploration, dungeons and RP with guildies would be amazing. Almost 30 lvl on my templar.

I like chill people, not into much drama :)

You can contact me @Damienos in game :smile:

Thanks - at least for reading this :D
    Edited by Damienos on July 22, 2020 4:59PM
  • Mersey1
    Mersey1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd be interested in joining! I'm a woman in my 40s, based in New Zealand (but would hopefully still get some time with people in Europe). I've got to Level 50/CP 240 playing on my own, but have anxiety so haven't really played with other people. I'm keen for some fun dungeons together and other activities that need a group, but hoping for low pressure and forgiveness if I get something wrong. :smile:
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    @Lavellan Hi! 43yo pansexual cisgender female from NZ, my partner plays ESO as well and is asexual and non binary. I live with chronic pain due to long term cancer treatment and anxiety though I fare better online :smile: I (and probably my partner) would love to join your community if you have space. @karliahquinn
    Edited by karliahquinn on August 1, 2020 1:12AM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are active and recruiting! Check the description to read more about us :grin:
  • AldAlata
    AldAlata
    Soul Shriven
    It took me way too long to realize the name was Dragon Age related.

Anyway, I rather dislike describing myself in too much detail, so I'll try to keep it short. I'm a returning player since, I think, June. Have autism, fall under the lgbt, turned 25 this month. I've been considering the guild for a while because I see a lot of others that take themselves too seriously and don't make me feel like I can just have fun when going into a dungeon or trial. Too much pressure to perform. Also, I'm awkward about asking people stuff, but this guild seems friendly.

I should be able to be contacted in-game as @Lluthren
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @AldAlata Invite sent! We're happy to have you, welcome to the Clan :smile:
  • pizzacatt
    pizzacatt
    Hii my IGN is: Wahtashi and im looking for a chill, LGBTQI+ guild where I can hang out ever and here, A couple of my firends are already in the guikd; Artermis_arrow and sassilut

My timezone is GMT+ 12 but I'm a bit of degenerate so I can make most times work for me.

I'm 20+ Lesbean looking to fit in to a buch of lovelies!

Cheers,
    Tashi
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely people, lovely guild.

This old bloke can highly recommend!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @pizzacatt Invite sent, welcome to the Clan! :smile:

@Deter1UK Wouldn't be the same without you :D
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    Does Tourettes count as disability here? I would be interested to join. I had narcolepsia also when younger but now I have it only few times a year.
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are very much active and recruiting! If you're looking for a guild where no one cares about anyone's DPS, gear or general performance - only about having fun and a bit of chaos - AND you belong to one of the groups specified in the title, give the description a read and give a shout! :star:
    Edited by Lavellan on September 26, 2020 10:37AM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and recruiting! Check the description and if we feel right for you, give a shout. :star:
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this guild is nice
    Edited by karliahquinn on November 24, 2020 10:08AM
  • RedCosmicDust
    RedCosmicDust
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join your guild. I have depression and anxiety, I'm female and I'm looking for a friendly guild to tell me that's it's ok to be playing for six months and only just find out what the event tickets were for and that continually deleting toons is normal (one day I shall make it to level 50!). In game I am @RedCosmicDust
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @RedCosmicDust Invite sent. We're all altoholics here, welcome to the Clan! \o/
  • Blubry
    Blubry
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'm a new player, just started a couple days ago, so I'm still low level (I actually tried many years ago but only did the starter zone). What I really like about this game so far is how free I am to do whatever I feel like doing. I've always enjoyed playing MMOs in a very casual way. I'm probably not gonna play everyday, but fairly frequently. I'm not really interested in being "good" or "optimal". I just want to do whatever, visit new places, enjoy the story, and have fun with people.
    I'm a mid-20s gay man, although I feel indifferent about gender. I'm an open minded person, and I think I might fit in with the Clan. :)

My in-game ID is Blubry-2.0

Cheers!