The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Australian guild

charliewong
charliewong
Soul Shriven
Hey I’m looking for a guild with Aussie players so i can make some new pals and have people to play with cheers
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    What's your @ name? : D
    Edited by Skooshyy on March 6, 2019 8:39AM
  • charliewong
    charliewong
    Soul Shriven
  • Raine
    Raine
    Send a msg in game to @ashleyraine, I'll send you an invite if you're still looking for an Aussie guild :)
  • Tact1cal_Pancake
    Tact1cal_Pancake
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also looking for an Aussie guild if you're interested in one more?
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    “Aussie Dragon Slayers” is a genuine Australian based guild ran in AEST by Aussies, we are EXTREMELY active and run all activities from fishing to Trials and PVP of all levels we have a tonne of Master crafters on board ready to help at a moments notice and a HUGE discord which is very popular we also run weekly raffles and other fun things :) we are still growing and currently have 400 members at the time of writing this. All and any oceanic players are welcome!
  • kazTheKoala
    kazTheKoala
    Soul Shriven
    “Aussie Dragon Slayers” is a genuine Australian based guild ran in AEST by Aussies, we are EXTREMELY active and run all activities from fishing to Trials and PVP of all levels we have a tonne of Master crafters on board ready to help at a moments notice and a HUGE discord which is very popular we also run weekly raffles and other fun things :) we are still growing and currently have 400 members at the time of writing this. All and any oceanic players are welcome!

Can I get an invite?
    @kazTheKoala
  • jaygao79
    jaygao79
    @HomelessKoala hi I have been looking for one too! Can I get an invite @JayTheAlmighty please, thank you!
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    @JayGao79 I just tried to invite you but your currently in the maximum number of allowable guilds so the invite won’t send, please mail me in game @HomelessKoala if you drop a guild and still want to join :)
  • jaygao79
    jaygao79
    @HomelessKoala will do tonight! Joined some guilds in the last 2 days trying to find out about their time zone but no luck so far. Will quit some of those.
  • jaygao79
    jaygao79
    @HomelessKoala request sent!
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA ~ NZAD
    NZ and Aussie Social guild recruiting. new and old players. happy, friendly, helpful with quests, dungeons, and trials.

Guild Founded: 24 June 2016

All Alliances Welcome, Active Discord Server Available

No Minimum Weekly Requirements

Weekly Events: Every week, we host a variety of fun events to help support the guild and our members.

Training Trials, Trial runs, Revolving Raffles

How To Join: To join, leave a message here with your @ name and i'll get someone to invite you in game or message me on private discord server https://discord.gg/F7kYYwk
  • Lady_Amethyst
    Lady_Amethyst
    ✭✭✭
    If you play during the Aussie day time - I run a mixed NA / ASIA / AU guild - Amethyst Warriors we always have a lot on during our day times here in AU :)

You can join as a full member in game or as a discord only member as well, you can still run with us in any events as a discord member too :) Just make sure to use your @name on discord so we can find you to group up.
    The guild is Amethyst Warriors and our discord id is https://discord.gg/hWeSbqF

I can also highly recommend Both :
    Crusaders of Akatosh (I am a past long time member of theirs)
    And
    Aussie Dragon Slayers (I am a current member there)
    Guild Master of Amethyst Warriors PCNA
    For an Invite to Amethyst Warriors Guild -
    Mail me ingame at @Lady_Amethyst
    Join our Discord https://discord.gg/hWeSbqF
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Crusaders mention @Lady_Amethyst :) I just wanted to say that we've recently changed our name back to the Order of the Star and still open to all interested players, including Aussies :)