The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MagDK sets

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    I've just checked, and both Medusa and Elf bane are heavy armour sets.
    What am I missing? Noone in his right mind uses heavy armour on mag chars :o

If it is jewelry/weapons it doesn't matter
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    Octopuss wrote: »
    I've just checked, and both Medusa and Elf bane are heavy armour sets.
    What am I missing? Noone in his right mind uses heavy armour on mag chars :o

If it is jewelry/weapons it doesn't matter

What he said!

It’s a heavy set that boost magicka. Might as well have use for all those staves they are dropping.

Similarly you have advancing yokeda for stam DPS. It’s also a heavy set but you lose tons of passive damage if you ran it on body so we run weapons and jewelry and go for all medium on the body.

One of the staple tank sets in the game is Alkosh, it’s medium armour which means tanks are running weapons and jewelry or they also lose a ton of passives.

I know there are several other sets that work this way but can’t think of them off the top of my head right now.
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    group support setup:

Zens/Elfbane

Standard dps setup:

MS or Medusa

+

Siroria or False God

Monster set is always situatioinal.