The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For PC NA Greyhost are you switching?

• Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    I can also confirm that Ahtu is still playing despite crying on the forums about how he can't handle being gated for a couple of nights for maybe an hour each day in retaliation for gating everyone else for two months straight. I saw him at Aleswell.
    Vetixio wrote: »
    Thank you for the 58k Bleaks d tick EP guess Ahtu's and Nixy's 2 zergs couldn't kill about 20 DC :kissing_heart:

Of course not. That's why EP has to bring the ENTIRE FACTION to an area. Even then, they have to rely on the defenders disconnecting and lagging out instead of killing them all.

You have 100% spoke the truth there! And yep he is back with what I call the 'Ahtu effect' basically when he is around the server lags and like you said the DC/AD handful of defenders lag out and die or crash because 50 other EP are with him :tired_face:
    Edited by Vetixio on September 26, 2020 10:54PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    I think I can speak for all the CBB members that were having a blast with all the switches this campaign. Great fights all around guys/gals.
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    2.5 EP guilds switched that all run on different days or times. The rest are those that are just experienced players looking for good fights. Alot of us have played together for a long time or have at one time or another. So we might be chummy in zone, but not necessarily guilds. So it might have the appearance a more significant amt of EP swapped than really did. These are also some of EP's better players outside of a few small man's and CBB swapping at once, so it has an impact on bringing contention to the map that was previously just mowed over.

I was busy the first week of the camp, but even I have noticed a difference. Also, the EP I see swapped over are often the solo/duos for that hour or two that DC has more hands. We've been solo or duo defending back keeps while scrolls are pushed raking in some nice D ticks at lvl 2 keeps. We, the previoiusly EP, aren't gating except that one skyshard I needed on a baby necro.
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat wrote: »
    I think I can speak for all the CBB members that were having a blast with all the switches this campaign. Great fights all around guys/gals.

You guys have been doing pretty good lately! Always a blast fighting you! <3
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next time I see CBB I am slotting my stick horse mount and riding forth to y’all lol
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently all AD and DC still got gated bu EP at nightime 😂
    So nothing change. Ahtu still at large after throwing tantrum 🤣
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what is different? Oh the color is different. Otherwise its the same thing as last time.
    DC=EP=DC=EP

tynbehC.jpg

Edited by Katahdin on October 6, 2020 3:44AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    So what is different? Oh the color is different. Otherwise its the same thing as last time.
    DC=EP=DC=EP

tynbehC.jpg

There is a scroll there, and AD has been in first place. Seems like the right move considering.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Yeh it was just 2 nightS ago when EP was gating DC...again, even though there were no scrolls behind the gates. Lol

So yeah AD and DC are battling for first place. Because unlike months of the past campaigns it’s actually close.

• Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all you saying you want good fights let me ask you do you think 1v6+ every fight is an good fight because im low cp or play non cp toons and from both AD and DC i always end up getting jumped by 6 or more it really shows balance when 6 players kills one who was 1v1ing someone with his back turned to the group lol AD/DC all you do is stack number's full time GO GREEN TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC=EP=DC=EP

And when I logged in tonight around 9 PM PT (West Coast ) DC was getting it's scrolls taken.
    https://imgur.com/nlLJH6e

nlLJH6e.png

Edited by Hexquisite on October 7, 2020 7:16AM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like EP is playing the wingman role :) From taking the scrolls they have become the assistant scroll takers.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP already catching up. They only behind bu 3k and still plenty of time to win the campaign. Looks like all the switching didnt make a dent in EP’s number.
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to make direct comparisons with last campaign. With the pvp tests, people are playing different this campaign. Plus some guilds aren't running as often or as big. Say what you will, guilds make scroll runs happen, either by directing focus of pugs or organizing the run back.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karm1cOne wrote: »
    Hard to make direct comparisons with last campaign. With the pvp tests, people are playing different this campaign. Plus some guilds aren't running as often or as big. Say what you will, guilds make scroll runs happen, either by directing focus of pugs or organizing the run back.
    Yeah thats true.
    EP basically run by GAO and dawning. They can move the entire faction or xan at DC.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this last camp was an joke team green full camp aint fun for no camp the west was split between AD/DC with never an fight for 3hrs or more but both AD/DC was at EP's home keeps even after team green split our scrolls gate camping as some like to call it its nice fighting 6 bars tho shows the true power of EP that AD/DC HAS TO WORK TOGETHER TO WIN ANYTHING LMFAO
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A month removed from last campaign and I really don't think anyone feels sorry for EP yet. Was the most competetive campaign in some time up until the 2nd half.

Regardless of what you all do this new campaign; thanks for acting for the better of the health of the game.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

EP is still pop locked as much as anyone and yes; this is a LOT better than a 10-15k lead with pop locked EP gating both other factions at 2 bars tops. And I am on DC who even before the last campaign, ~9 PM EST would be down to tri keeps with both pop locked AD and EP at our doors with 3 bars. It even happened this campaign a few times early on , although it was because we had enemy scrolls. Or AD if you didnt notice; was pushing the west side as your EP stacked in a single spot so they could get.their points to win the campaign. AD even took EP home keeps while EP would be pushing ales

[snip]

[edited to remove quote/baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 21, 2020 1:14PM
  • Kamchuk
    Kamchuk
    ✭✭✭
    It was frustrating playing EP this campaign. But it was VERY frustrating playing EP last campaign when we won by 37K points. I personally didn’t play very much over the last 6 weeks (ZOS test period) simply because my Magplar has been nothing more than a target dummy. But the times I did jump into PVP, I was just as irritated by team green, scroll trolls and spys. I expected team green because of the last campaign, but I didn’t expect the level of trolling and gating of the last place faction, (EP), especially when the other 2 factions had the hammer. I think most of the players in the 30 day lock campaign play for the “W”. (Not all, but most.) We don’t need the gold, or the gear that is awarded at the end for getting first place simply because at this stage of our experience levels, we are all multi-millionaires and have all the top gear already. The challenge comes from the 30 day grind of strategy and battle tactics. Ideally, strategy and tactics includes taking scrolls, PVdoor, and forming informal “alliances” between 2nd and 3rd place factions to make sure 1st place doesn’t get too far ahead. Alliances hasn’t happened, or has happened all too infrequently, as evidence by the previous scores over the past year, and certainly during this current campaign. This campaign seems to have been more about revenge.

There was one campaign, I don’t remember how long ago, where about 300 points separated 1st and 3rd place. That was the absolute best game ever. Let’s get back to that. I would like 1st place to be EP. But if we can get it to a “photo finish” at the end, I think we all WIN.

In the meantime, and in all sincerity, congratulations to AD for getting 1st.

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP that would gate camp and troll AD or DC just switched teams and did it to EP. If you were one of the people that stayed on your alliance and thought you were teaching EP a lesson, you were adding the worst of the offenders.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    The EP that would gate camp and troll AD or DC just switched teams and did it to EP. If you were one of the people that stayed on your alliance and thought you were teaching EP a lesson, you were adding the worst of the offenders.

The campaign score says it was very even campaign. Not sure what ex EP guilds you are referring to. Care to enlighten us? At least I didn´t experience anything you just said.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Dc being a small man/solo sort of we-don't-need-leadership tribe, the new ex-ep imported concepts of zone calls, actually sieging instead of farming Nikel and those tent like things one can res at were great. There was even the odd pug group?!

I did feel sorry at times for the zone screams of, "But WHY DC?!" when there were epic culture clashes as former Ep didn't understand the attraction of a 60 man vs 12 man fight we were destined to lose while a home keep was under siege.

The thing is though, if you are going to lose regardless of every super power you have, you're going to choose do it with an epic kill counter record, not getting mowed down by 60 people under 5 negates on a back flag that's impossible to hold with a greyed out bar and your head somewhere popped into the roof as the exploiters spam comets, rune popcorn and whatever else is de rigor in Epland pvp. (That's why). And we just like good fights. A lot.

The answer to, 'Where is Dc?" is: at any good small man fight on the map or bridge. We also try to start these at Arrius, but usually the red tide fails to send less than a million opposition instead of matching numbers. Hint: we don't want your ugly keep, we want you to come out of it and fight like pvprs.

I hope our new EP small man buddies have not given up on our rebellious faction, have learnt the joy of 1:20 the red/yellow evening tide and will stay on. But if not, thanks for letting us see your builds, learn your pet's names and laugh at your obsessions' with the control button.
    Edited by merevie on October 22, 2020 10:51AM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foo and I are on AD this camp to see what's goin on there. As a player who spent the last 5 years playing EP solely here is what I discovered being DC last campaign.

DC:
    Met a lot of cool people I enjoyed playing with who are super nice.
    DC.....is ripe for a pug wrangler. I know Norri will try and do her part but unless those puggers ACTUALLY siege and use FC's it is a lost cause. Its like someone needs to do PVP 101 lessons with zone or something.
    I discovered lots of people did not even know Ash was their home keep o.O and the bonuses of having your home keeps.
    The solo players rarely patrolled their tri keeps
    getting DC to repair walls and doors was soooooo painful.
    getting DC to siege was even more painful than getting them to repair.
    People would destroy another person in zone chat for making a bad callout, which leads to no call outs....
    It would literally give me an aneurism every time DC took bleaks and ran straight toward chal although we didn't own bruma, dragon or WP. the Potato into chal syndrome is stronk
    There was no real sense of "these are our tri keeps and we will drop everything we are doing to protect them" attitude as a faction.
    I never had a que time during primetime. (that was amazing)
    Xans was constantly doing work playing the map, while so called "small man/solos" potatod into chal over and over
    It will take a culture shift to repair/improve DC as a faction as well as some zone leaders are desperately needed (Norri you got this fam!).
    ALWAYS HAD PVP FIGHTS <3

Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on October 22, 2020 2:37PM
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foo and I are on AD this camp to see what's goin on there. As a player who spent the last 5 years playing EP solely here is what I discovered being DC last campaign.

DC:
    Met a lot of cool people I enjoyed playing with who are super nice.
    DC.....is ripe for a pug wrangler. I know Norri will try and do her part but unless those puggers ACTUALLY siege and use FC's it is a lost cause. Its like someone needs to do PVP 101 lessons with zone or something.
    I discovered lots of people did not even know Ash was their home keep o.O and the bonuses of having your home keeps.
    The solo players rarely patrolled their tri keeps
    getting DC to repair walls and doors was soooooo painful.
    getting DC to siege was even more painful than getting them to repair.
    People would destroy another person in zone chat for making a bad callout, which leads to no call outs....
    It would literally give me an aneurism every time DC took bleaks and ran straight toward chal although we didn't own bruma, dragon or WP. the Potato into chal syndrome is stronk
    There was no real sense of "these are our tri keeps and we will drop everything we are doing to protect them" attitude as a faction.
    I never had a que time during primetime. (that was amazing)
    Xans was constantly doing work playing the map, while so called "small man/solos" potatod into chal over and over
    It will take a culture shift to repair/improve DC as a faction as well as some zone leaders are desperately needed (Norri you got this fam!).
    ALWAYS HAD PVP FIGHTS <3

Seems pretty accurate except I don't know any small mans that like to go to Chal. Just thought it was randoms to surf
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    this last camp was an joke team green full camp aint fun for no camp the west was split between AD/DC with never an fight for 3hrs or more but both AD/DC was at EP's home keeps even after team green split our scrolls gate camping as some like to call it its nice fighting 6 bars tho shows the true power of EP that AD/DC HAS TO WORK TOGETHER TO WIN ANYTHING LMFAO

I can speak directly to this now.
    I am one of the EP that switched to DC during what is now "last camp". Your assessment of whether or not fights are happening over at Ash, Nikel, Brindle, and Roe is 100% inaccurate. DC and AD are absolutely, CONSTANTLY fighting over there. So much so, in fact, that it was VERY difficult to get DC to leave that area to even defend something as deep in DC territory as Ales.

There is no team green. There is no team orange. There is no team purple. Those are BG colors and these are BS conspiracies made up by people to feel like they're losing because the whole world worked against them.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutch,

There has always been zone call outs as long as I have been DC, but no one bothers to show up and fight. I know many of times that I have been in Cyrodiil without IL and have called out that 20+EP were at Dragonclaw FD and no one came to the keep. And then those in zone get mad because it was gone.

We have had pug wranglers in the past, but they have either left the campaign or the game in general.

We do occasionally have a queue, but it is rarely over 50.

Sad that people don't know that if the name starts with the word Fort that it belongs to us. Not surprised though. It has been frustrating for me for years that people will go after Chal instead of getting our home keeps back. Maybe I played too much Risk as a kid and think about where to attack to either take points from the other factions or to regain our losses. Yes, if I am leading (which I will occasionally do) I play the map. If I go after Bleakers, it usually means that Aleswell is needing to be retaken and I am trying to cut the lines of transit and/or draw the other faction away from Ales.

There is a lot of 'the other groups will defend/retake the home keeps' . People put it on the others instead of handling it themselves. Granted when you know that it is a large group and you are a small group, it is very frustrating to die constantly to the larger group because they have the numbers, especially when skills are not going off or half of your group is disconnected just approaching the keep.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutch,

There has always been zone call outs as long as I have been DC, but no one bothers to show up and fight. I know many of times that I have been in Cyrodiil without IL and have called out that 20+EP were at Dragonclaw FD and no one came to the keep. And then those in zone get mad because it was gone.

We have had pug wranglers in the past, but they have either left the campaign or the game in general.

We do occasionally have a queue, but it is rarely over 50.

Sad that people don't know that if the name starts with the word Fort that it belongs to us. Not surprised though. It has been frustrating for me for years that people will go after Chal instead of getting our home keeps back. Maybe I played too much Risk as a kid and think about where to attack to either take points from the other factions or to regain our losses. Yes, if I am leading (which I will occasionally do) I play the map. If I go after Bleakers, it usually means that Aleswell is needing to be retaken and I am trying to cut the lines of transit and/or draw the other faction away from Ales.

There is a lot of 'the other groups will defend/retake the home keeps' . People put it on the others instead of handling it themselves. Granted when you know that it is a large group and you are a small group, it is very frustrating to die constantly to the larger group because they have the numbers, especially when skills are not going off or half of your group is disconnected just approaching the keep.

I can "feel" your frustration in your post lol and agree.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexquisite wrote: »
    DC=EP=DC=EP

And when I logged in tonight around 9 PM PT (West Coast ) DC was getting it's scrolls taken.
    https://imgur.com/nlLJH6e

nlLJH6e.png

then 20 minutes later EP zone chat goes "see guys, we own if team green doesnt gate us!"
    ~ @Niekas ~

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    So are we still going to gate EP again this campaign?
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC is actually getting the courage to go and push and create fights - I think this is great for the campaign. The scores are closer and fights are happening. Some are improving on callouts and organization.

You can't kick a dead horse over and over and over and expect it not to get stale pretty quickly. Everyone, on all side, wanting to push and get those fights vs pvdoor ping pong is good for the health of PvP as a whole.

I don't care about the camp rewards, but for more casual players it's an incentive to stay. So this month, even though I don't care about the score, I'm helping in my solo time to goof off since my templar can't do much anyways, to give peeps incentive to fight and communicate. It's been fun. I was bored on EP in the afternoons when performance wasn't suffering because the map was killed by EP.

All it takes is a few people willing to work together to make changes on the map. That's what we've been doing when the lag hits because we can't do a lot else small scale past like 6pm EST
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?