The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For PC NA Greyhost are you switching?

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    techyeshic wrote: »
    Switching to DC has been friggin epic! What shocks me the most in zone chat is nowhere near as toxic as EPs. Like not even close.

Fights are EVERYWHERE.

Ran a scroll back today for DC and I really need to re learn the best routes to temples but it was gtg. Last night we took Drake and ***. Xans ran that scroll back against the EP horde. Friggin fun man.

We have a few but I think if you give them time, it can be just bad humor. Usually, plenty of fights to be had. Just sucks when numbers drop a bit earlier than the other factions and show a bit later.

I've noticed many of the most difficult to fight EP were on DC tonight. Heard there were some gone AD as well. Respect for seeking a healthoer balance. I like to push the map like we should, but score is not really a concern. Just having a healthy environment is a lot of fun.

The various guilds tend to switch together. The campaign won't be a healthy balance it just shifts to favor a different alliance.

I was surprised to find EP pop locked against med pop AD and DC. It ended up EP taking all the scrolls again like in the past months. Hopefully, there will be more balance. Those eager to find good fights know where they are :) No imbalance whatsoever but the times EP rolls over the keeps with no resistance to mention.

Edited typos
    Edited by Minnesinger on September 23, 2020 12:56PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • championlbx
    championlbx
    Soul Shriven
    Campaign has been rather fun so far! Speaking as an EP player, last time it felt so fun and adrenaline packed was probably during mid year mayhem. We might be losing at the moment due to better team green antics and some of our significant players leading the charge against us, but i must say that its super exciting to literally be in trouble 24/7 even when poplocked! Lets have more fun fights to come for the campaign ahead!
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to clarify something that was said earlier. Yes, IL is smaller than it used to be, but we actively try to avoid stacking when we can. If there is a scroll we are trying to retrieve or an emp to dethrone, we will try to achieve the goal, but it is more of a coincidence that another DC guild has shown up.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction A is zerging..everyone to faction B to make it fairer..oh wait that doesn't work.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yawn. Enjoy the dead map while you can not fighting each other only EP. Truly sad you have to team up to get anything done and meanwhile we can't defend ourselves due to global ramping AoE costs.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Yawn. Enjoy the dead map while you can not fighting each other only EP. Truly sad you have to team up to get anything done and meanwhile we can't defend ourselves due to global ramping AoE costs.

What do you mean by the dead map? Just because one EP can´t take the heat doesnt mean the game isn´t well and kicking.
    Maybe you just died too many times to check the map and somehow imagined your presence is needed.

The AoE cost effects everyone. Not only EP.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry about your dog Ahtu. Fur Babies are family.

In the evenings DC and AD are still outnumbered. Last night at Arrius y’all were sieging the inner. Us DC split forces. One attacked your group holding the inner while the other flanked your group. Solid tactics and we won. We repeated that same maneuver 3 times even though we were outnumbered. Not to mention we had a small man holding BRK against AD.

As far as Gating. I haven’t seen DC gate this campaighn. If I’m on and that’s happening I’ll say something in zone. Bc Most of the former EP players who came to DC left EP bc of that.
  • pma_pacifier
    pma_pacifier
    ✭✭✭

In the evenings DC and AD are still outnumbered. Last night at Arrius y’all were sieging the inner. Us DC split forces. One attacked your group holding the inner while the other flanked your group. Solid tactics and we won. We repeated that same maneuver 3 times even though we were outnumbered. Not to mention we had a small man holding BRK against AD.

As far as Gating. I haven’t seen DC gate this campaighn. If I’m on and that’s happening I’ll say something in zone. Bc Most of the former EP players who came to DC left EP bc of that.

Even if there was gating I doubt it would be a case of gating and camp gating and holding ALL scrolls for days. There will definitely be times where you see the entire map blue, but it wouldn't be for long (tuck of war) as compared to the s*t show in previous campaign.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since new Camp started EP has been gated a lot and often has no scrolls. Most nights AD is taking Farra or KC while DC takes Arrius or vice versa-- all night long until about 2 am EST. Drac and Tyr, at least, are on DC maybe VE also?? (If not they are still AD).. Also lots of EP I've played with for years I am seeing on DC, mostly-- strange to see!

Some good fights though. I remember a couple years ago this happened also, after winning like 8 camps in a row EP got trashed for a couple camps. It all goesa around and comes around.

There are a lot fewer ep this campaign, I can tell because I brought in a new toon (at lvl 10 as usual) and already in his second camp he is high in the leaderboard-- that hasn't happened in years-- a lot of the EP who used to play constantly are gone. You guys are forcing my new mag dk to learn what the heck he needs to do to survive
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play the night shift mostly est. And can assure there has been no owning all scrolls and owning all EPS tri keeps. That’s the gating I’m talking about.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »

Since new Camp started EP has been gated a lot and often has no scrolls. Most nights AD is taking Farra or KC while DC takes Arrius or vice versa-- all night long until about 2 am EST. Drac and Tyr, at least, are on DC maybe VE also?? (If not they are still AD).. Also lots of EP I've played with for years I am seeing on DC, mostly-- strange to see!

Some good fights though. I remember a couple years ago this happened also, after winning like 8 camps in a row EP got trashed for a couple camps. It all goesa around and comes around.

There are a lot fewer ep this campaign, I can tell because I brought in a new toon (at lvl 10 as usual) and already in his second camp he is high in the leaderboard-- that hasn't happened in years-- a lot of the EP who used to play constantly are gone. You guys are forcing my new mag dk to learn what the heck he needs to do to survive

VE is on AD still. We’ve been the ones pushing dethrone last several days
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play the night shift mostly est. And can assure there has been no owning all scrolls and owning all EPS tri keeps. That’s the gating I’m talking about.

Its 4 am EST on Sept 26 and combined force of AD and DC just zerged the last EP scroll temple after taking every keep (about half AD and half DC). Not sure where you were did you log off when only KC was left? KC was last to go then the last scroll.

I took a screenshot if you need it but just ask Elong and Arn'eh, now on DC, they were at the temple fight.

AD, DC, EP all had 3bars as useless as those indicators are.

Great fights all night long though EP just eventually lost them all...temple fight was fantastic at least 45 minutes with AD and DC surrounding the temple. Gao had a group of about 20 players and otherwise just random EP

If the goal of everyone leaving EP this time was to get balance-- failed-- but if there is some weird reason many long time EP feel a need to punish EP -- maybe because of ahtu's posts ?! -- succeed
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its 4 am EST on Sept 26 and combined force of AD and DC just zerged the last EP scroll temple after taking every keep (about half AD and half DC). Not sure where you were did you log off when only KC was left? KC was last to go then the last scroll.

I took a screenshot if you need it but just ask Elong and Arn'eh, now on DC, they were at the temple fight.

Great fights all night long though EP just eventually lost them all...temple fight was fantastic at least 45 minutes with AD and DC surrounding the temple. Gao had a group of about 20 players and otherwise just random EP

If the goal of everyone leaving EP this time was to get balance-- failed-- but if there is some weird reason many long time EP feel a need to punish EP -- maybe because of ahtu's posts ?! -- succeed

Hey man, yeah I had to log, i was at the temple fight for a minute but had to log. If there are no scrolls behind the gates and factions are still holding onto the factions tri keeps thats all kinds of jacked up. I'll log in an check least I can do.

on a side note DC was fighting AD as well. especially for ash.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked ep has there tri keeps and DC is not pushin on them.
  • pma_pacifier
    pma_pacifier
    ✭✭✭

I just checked, last campaign during the same time EP would have had 1. All Tri Keeps 2. All Scrolls 3. 20-30 defenders at each Tri Keep retakes and would have had pop lock against 1 or 2 bar AD/DC.

Right now, they do have their tri keeps and have 1 scroll and AD has their scrolls. Irony? EP still has highest population being 3 bars while AD 1 Bar, DC 2 Bar.

LOL.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭

You mean, when its 4pm Oceanic time. Those pesky time zones. Making our Prime TIme your nightshift. :D
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

VE is on AD still. We’ve been the ones pushing dethrone last several days

We also need organized group to spread out too. Thanks for staying on AD. Sometime when an organized group pushing keeps it give moral boost to other player. Several time when we are about to be rolled on by big zerg an organized group help us defend.
    The last few campaign the one that help recover DC’s campaign are tkg but they rarely play anymore on grayhost.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, I still see ahtu playing today. Or is that other player with similar name? Met him at arius but on small group. Well small for ep standard.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh that's balanced. You guys are still failing to see the difference in as inaccurate as 3 bars are across the board, it's still way better than pop locked EP responding to empty scroll trikeeps for 1 or 2 bars of the other factions.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually happy to see all the new DC and AD coming from EP because they want an actual PvP experience and got bored of EP zerging everything 24/7 and gate camping 1/2 bar DC/AD. I am glad to see DC and AD actually standing a chance again! Plus its not like EP has all quit they still have consistent high pop, it is interesting to see 3 bar EP struggle against 1/2 bar DC/AD maybe y'all got too used to being carried by Racial passives, Scrolls and Emp :wink::tongue:
    Edited by Vetixio on September 26, 2020 1:05PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just checked, last campaign during the same time EP would have had 1. All Tri Keeps 2. All Scrolls 3. 20-30 defenders at each Tri Keep retakes and would have had pop lock against 1 or 2 bar AD/DC.

Right now, they do have their tri keeps and have 1 scroll and AD has their scrolls. Irony? EP still has highest population being 3 bars while AD 1 Bar, DC 2 Bar.

LOL.

The irony is, the people that were gate camping last campaign are still the ones doing it this campaign. They have just switched sides.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL.

The irony is, the people that were gate camping last campaign are still the ones doing it this campaign. They have just switched sides.

I believe Ahtu is still EP? Together with his zergers.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL.

I'm not going to defend him. The guilds that switched are still doing the gating.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭

EP was at 3 bars and DC at 2 when DC finally got the last scroll, in order to get that scroll we had to keep the keeps blue or yellow, after that we left them alone. I had checked the pop bar several times while trying to get the scroll because we were super outnumbered, it felt like DC only had 1 bar, and my team worked through several wipes for about an hour to get the scroll. However from now on I will start taking screenshots as proof. When I logged on DC was at 1 keep, and we had just lost a scroll, my team was defending the last scoll, we were all poplocked.

I have played DC during the worst time slot for the past 2 years, for most of that time slot we are at 1 or 2 bars while the others are poplocked. I have endured being at our gates for the better part of 2 years. People losing their marbles because it happened a couple nights--while getting scrolls--is amusing.

This week has been awesome, it reminds me of how pvp was 3 years ago, mulitple fights to choose from all over the map.
    Edited by Hexquisite on September 26, 2020 5:12PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• rk1101320
    rk1101320
    ✭✭

LOL.

yeah i can confirm ahtu was in cyro today hidding offline mode he was in stealth croutched arround chim temple,
    GM of Pimp my Elf
    Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
    member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
    trolling your scrolls since beta
    youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
    well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rk1101320 wrote: »

LOL.

yeah i can confirm ahtu was in cyro today hidding offline mode he was in stealth croutched arround chim temple,

I think some EP are confused about the turn of tide and have had hard time to adjust to this hostile environment. They were used to be able to bring an horde of players to everywhere. Run over any resistance with ease. Now they are made to decide smarter tactics and most of all learn to pvp. I think DC and AD players been jubilent and this has been expressed by constant attacks on EP keeps. I think by the time the things will calm down and we will see Cyrodiil risen from the ashes.
    Edited by Minnesinger on September 26, 2020 5:53PM
    The blizzard is my home,
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL.

I'm not going to defend him. The guilds that switched are still doing the gating.

The only guilds that switched are Drac and Tyr to my knowledge. And they are not nor have they gated factions after taking scrolls. The rest of the players who switched are small scale, duos or solos. The only people who are responsible for gating are still on EP.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the 58k Bleaks d tick EP guess Ahtu's and Nixy's 2 zergs couldn't kill about 20 DC :kissing_heart:
    Edited by Vetixio on September 26, 2020 6:41PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can also confirm that Ahtu is still playing despite crying on the forums about how he can't handle being gated for a couple of nights for maybe an hour each day in retaliation for gating everyone else for two months straight. I saw him at Aleswell.
    Vetixio wrote: »
    Thank you for the 58k Bleaks d tick EP guess Ahtu's and Nixy's 2 zergs couldn't kill about 20 DC :kissing_heart:

Of course not. That's why EP has to bring the ENTIRE FACTION to an area. Even then, they have to rely on the defenders disconnecting and lagging out instead of killing them all.
    Edited by Nevidyra on September 26, 2020 9:26PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    rk1101320 wrote: »

LOL.

I see you’ve gone legit too by putting scroll in a keep.