The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PC NA MAIN 30 DAY CAMP

Nordic__Knights
Nordic__Knights
✭✭✭✭✭
I find it funny that last camp player switched from EP to AD/DC in the name of good fights but yet last camp was AD/DC v EP and here we go aging this camp AD has gave DC their scrolls then split the west ash,brindle,down to AD while DC gets their scrolls with BOTH AD/DC now pushing EP at arr with no fight on the west for 3 hrs now between AD/DC guess non cp camp looks good for an lil because TEAM GREENS KILLING PVP IN MAIN CAMP

This comes from an solo player 68th in camp on an lvl 38 magblade so no its not that im dying to TEAM GREEN atm my kd is 126/14 so thats far from reason camps unfun , hard to find the fun in playing what you can tell is another loss due to being 2v1ed full camp putting 30 days into losing takes the fun out of things once you see that had the other sides happened to be fighting eachother to your team might had an chance but 2v1 full time while other 2 let other have scrolls freely ,tbh its as if 1 guilds running both AD/DC and their ALL working hand in hand to kill EP because EP has been the powerhouse for so long that they cant handle that fact , but fact is EP IS AN POWERHOUSE THAT DOSENT NEED ANOTHER ALLINCE TO HELP US DO SOMETHING like AD/DC has shown and is showing they have to have to be on top
Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 22, 2020 11:08AM
  • Adey
    Adey
    ✭✭
    EP is a power hose.

Does it spray salty tears?

This sounds wonderful. Can you wash the blood from the walls of the keeps with it?

You know threads like these often have an impact in game as people get annoyed with the shifts in perceptions of X,Y or Z faction and they form a "hate" for this faction and tend to show a strong bias. Especially on the forums.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are invited to do one month on Dc and determine for yourself how friendly Ad is towards blue and vice versa.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »
    You are invited to do one month on Dc and determine for yourself how friendly Ad is towards blue and vice versa.

idk your play time but in the afternoon west cost time up tell around 5-6 its nothing but AD/DC splitting up the west and pushing full force both sides right down EP'S neck

i play for around 16hr+ daily so i see all play slots once prime time slows down is when you get good fights up tell around 2 or 3 am then it dies down to pvdoor then around 6 it starts picking back up , then once AD/DC gots the numbers they split the west and for 5 to 6 hrs pvp just aint fun and its not being killed it real 100% that you can watch the map for an hr you'll never see crossed swords for AD/DC maybe an rss flagged mainly at ash but never no FIGHTS yet from chal and brk you'll see crossed swrods from EP/DC ,EP/AD and more then likely EP/DC/AD as EP trys to fight both sides for home keeps no matter we have scrolls or not , you know all the things EVERYONE said they DIDNT want to see in camp but yet here they are doing it , myself am an solo that fights on both fronts back and forth as the map calls for it
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 22, 2020 11:20AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

idk your play time but in the afternoon west cost time up tell around 5-6 its nothing but AD/DC splitting up the west and pushing full force both sides right down EP'S neck

i play for around 16hr+ daily so i see all play slots once prime time slows down is when you get good fights up tell around 2 or 3 am then it dies down to pvdoor then around 6 it starts picking back up , then once AD/DC gots the numbers they split the west and for 5 to 6 hrs pvp just aint fun and its not being killed it real 100% that you can watch the map for an hr you'll never see crossed swords for AD/DC maybe an rss flagged mainly at ash but never no FIGHTS yet from chal and brk you'll see crossed swrods from EP/DC ,EP/AD and more then likely EP/DC/AD as EP trys to fight both sides for home keeps no matter we have scrolls or not , you know all the things EVERYONE said they DIDNT want to see in camp but yet here they are doing it , myself am an solo that fights on both fronts back and forth as the map calls for it

It sounds like you are talking about the times where AD and DC are both 1 bar and being pushed by a high pop EP faction. I don't consider it so surprising that AD and DC aren't fighting each other so much during those times. but make no mistake 90% of the time that DC pushes to attack chal or arrius AD will attack Ash.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a DC player for the past 5 years, I have to point out that even when both Alma Ruma and Ni-Mohk are gone, AD will still attack Rayles, Warden, and Glade. CONSTANTLY! There is nothing to be gained. Attack EP for once. You don't how often I have wanted to say that.

By the same token, if one of the other factions are down to the trikeeps and does not have their scrolls, I will go for the other faction. I know how disheartening it is to have nothing. I have logged into the game and saw that we were gated and just logged back out. I am fairly certain that I am not the only one who has done this.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a DC player for the past 5 years, I have to point out that even when both Alma Ruma and Ni-Mohk are gone, AD will still attack Rayles, Warden, and Glade. CONSTANTLY! There is nothing to be gained. Attack EP for once. You don't how often I have wanted to say that.

By the same token, if one of the other factions are down to the trikeeps and does not have their scrolls, I will go for the other faction. I know how disheartening it is to have nothing. I have logged into the game and saw that we were gated and just logged back out. I am fairly certain that I am not the only one who has done this.

Yup, fighting EP on Ales, and AD on Ash at the same time is a usual occurence.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Yup, fighting EP on Ales, and AD on Ash at the same time is a usual occurence.

I sometimes think that they wait for the other one to attack ash/Ales and go pvdoor when DC is trying to defend the other keep. Fighting at Ash, oh look, Ales just popped. Defending Ales, oh no, Ash is burst.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the problem
    i play for around 16hr+ daily

You become delusional when you play that many hours.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should consider it a good thing. Fights at the close keeps and plenty of ap if you faction can defend a bit. I suspect EP has been a bad boy earlier and whatever they did it has annoyed other factions.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every faction feels targeted by the other two. EP cries about the green alliance, AD cries about the purple alliance, and DC cries about the Orange alliance. It’s almost like...it’s a three sided war and everyone is fighting on two fronts.

But that can’t be! That would have to mean that there are fights happening that you don’t personally see or participate in, which is impossible right?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Every faction feels targeted by the other two. EP cries about the green alliance, AD cries about the purple alliance, and DC cries about the Orange alliance. It’s almost like...it’s a three sided war and everyone is fighting on two fronts.

But that can’t be! That would have to mean that there are fights happening that you don’t personally see or participate in, which is impossible right?

I mean, it's not like the very essence of a 3-sided war means you are either being double-teamed or on the double team. That's a ridiculous notion!

Oh, wait...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »

I mean, it's not like the very essence of a 3-sided war means you are either being double-teamed or on the double team. That's a ridiculous notion!

Oh, wait...

Look, when my team attacks the enemy when they are being hard-pressed by a third force, its a cunning manuever designed to take advantage of the situation for our own benefit. We're not allied with the third force, we're using them.

When my enemies do it to us, they are dirty, rotten Team Green/Purple/Orange stinkers!
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very nature of 3 alliances means that if two alliances are fighting, the third alliance will have to fight one of them, creating a 2:1 situation.

The only way around this is if alliances have multiple large groups/guilds. Let's say that each faction has 2 large groups. Then each half of the faction could fight the other half of the other 2 factions and you would have a perfectly split PvP. (In other words 6 groups divided by 3 faction = 2 groups per faction fighting a different faction, so the map is perfectly even).

What original poster objects to is whole faction of both ad and dc gating EP and not fighting each other. Yes, this does happen, but it happens to every faction. It is very annoying and not fun. But it makes a certain sense. The faction that is being gated is an ez target.

The most unfun thing last camp was when both Tyr and Dracarys were online and both fighting EP along with the entire DC faction and entire AD faction. One time both Tyr and Drac were in the same keep, I think Arrius. That is pretty hopeless for the unorganized EP pugs, who should always lose against good ball groups.

But there is no way to prevent any of this and nothing can be done about except ending faction lock. Switching factions used to be a way to balance things.

It can't be fun for elite groups like Drac andTyr to dog pile on a bunch of disorganized, ungrouped, non discord, non optimized pugs and slaughter them along with the entire ad and dc factions. These ball groups should be allowed to switch factions and balance things out.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Tribune
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Tribune
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It sounds like you are talking about the times where AD and DC are both 1 bar and being pushed by a high pop EP faction. I don't consider it so surprising that AD and DC aren't fighting each other so much during those times. but make no mistake 90% of the time that DC pushes to attack chal or arrius AD will attack Ash.

Nope your actual wrong most nights all 3 sides holds 2 bars very few nights does it get to be 3bars of any side and im talking day time when AD/DC teams up full force to push EP only as the map shows where fights are and theres never any in the west
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should consider it a good thing. Fights at the close keeps and plenty of ap if you faction can defend a bit. I suspect EP has been a bad boy earlier and whatever they did it has annoyed other factions.

i find it good for my bank but i dont find it good for over all fun and desire to win campaign as really why try when you know that the other 2 sides are going to just team against you and thats the issue with pvp people talk about how they want something but turn around and do what they say they dont want then say their doing it in the name of good fights lol

If team greens not alive an well why was map yellow with DC having AD Scrolls with both AD DC pushing ARR ( mainly dc ) with AD mainly holding crops anf sej , but once EP got an scroll from DC , AD went on war path trying to get their scroll but when DC had it didn't try at all to push their scroll
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While AD and DC are fighting each other pretty consistently, I can’t argue that EP is getting a lot of focus. And the reasons aren’t a secret.

Here’s a recent one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/544306/i-love-playing-ep/p1

Here’s an older one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1422812

And a few dozen threads on the same topic over the years. EP crutches on big numbers, gleefully runs roughshod over lower pop enemies, laughing while gating the other factions, yet gets SO hurt when the tables are turned.

Reap what you sow, and don’t worry. The pendulum will swing back at some point and you can go back to winning every fight with a 20:1 advantage.
    Edited by Reverb on October 23, 2020 5:20AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While AD and DC are fighting each other pretty consistently, I can’t argue that EP is getting a lot of focus. And the reasons aren’t a secret.

Here’s a recent one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/544306/i-love-playing-ep/p1

Here’s an older one: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1422812

And a few dozen threads on the same topic over the years. EP crutches on big numbers, gleefully runs roughshod over lower pop enemies, laughing while gating the other factions, yet gets SO hurt when the tables are turned.

Reap what you so, and don’t worry. The pendulum will swing back at some point and you can go back to winning every fight with a 20:1 advantage.

The recent reads as an joking post the other was 2014 way before my start on pc and the reap what you so part i wish it was that way then there be no need for this post because i fight both sides and give them both the same respect and response when fighting them and once Scrolls are gone enemies home keeps mean nothingness to me
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLDR;

We now only outnumber AD & DC by 4:1. Thus we need more people to night cap, else these 10 DC will continue receiving huge Dticks from our 60man zergs.
    ~ @Niekas ~