The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Iceaheart Monster Set

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get this set changed to not have to do critical damage in order for it to proc? Seeing as it took a nerf can it just be changed to dealing damage? I hope this can at least be changed and not sit on the shelf until two more dlcs are introduced before a change is made.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, even if they did decide to change it, it usually takes several dlc patches before something is fixed, unless it is truly game breaking. I would be surprised if Iceheart got looked at by the end of next year.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It took them 6 years to decide it needed nerfing and only because it made the new shiny Mother Cincinnati set look bad, don't hold your breath.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Can we get this set changed to not have to do critical damage in order for it to proc? Seeing as it took a nerf can it just be changed to dealing damage? I hope this can at least be changed and not sit on the shelf until two more dlcs are introduced before a change is made.

I think the critical damage requirement is fine since it gives critical chance. It needs to deal more damage.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »

I think the critical damage requirement is fine since it gives critical chance. It needs to deal more damage.

Naw I much rather the chance to proc it based off of crit damage be removed due to the fact the set doesn't do enough damage. If they revert the damage back to it then of course keep the crit chance to proc, but seeing as it was nerfed on both sides the shield and damage. They should take the crit chance to proc off.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disguised malacath PvP player detected
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with the crit, but they need to do away with the 20% chance. All of their proc sets need to be moved away from PPH to PPM.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

Idk what you're talking about. 😮
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP warden tanks liked this.

Other PvP players have left the chat.
    Edited by LightYagami on October 22, 2020 12:50AM
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unpopular opinion, but I wish they would scrap the shield entirely and convert this set into an actual Frost Damage set.

Strike the %chance to proc and bump the damage up to ~1500-2000/sec and you would have a semi-viable set for FrostDPS in stack-and-burn fights.

Actually, what I want the most is simply a new FrostDPS set for ranged single-target damage but it seems like that will never actually happen so this is the next best thing.

Give the defensive shield role over to Mother Ciannit since that set is otherwise exiled into uselessness forever.
  • Morwaenna
    Morwaenna
    ✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

You beat me to it. :(
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m surprised that anybody still uses this set after they butchered it.

Actually, what I want the most is simply a new FrostDPS set for ranged single-target damage

Perhaps they should make Sheer Venom proc off frost damage instead of executes! 😁
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I’m surprised that anybody still uses this set after they butchered it.

It's still best passive defence option in pve.