The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamsorc pvp

• Xiomaro
    Xiomaro
    ✭✭✭
    Out of interest, what's the reason you don't run Streak or Ball of Lightning?
    PC EU No CP PVP
    Xiomaro: Nord Stamsorc
    Xio'maro: Breton Magsorc
    Falura Avelni: Dunmer Vampblade
    Ulric Longboi: Nord Stamden
    Sha'boom-boom: Orc Werewolf Tank
    Morga The Roarer Nord Stamcro
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xiomaro wrote: »
    Out of interest, what's the reason you don't run Streak or Ball of Lightning?

The original reason was to copy my NB play style because NB was easy mode and wanted more of a challenge. But now my reasoning is while streak is amazing you can only use it twice or on cooldown before your mag is gone, so I only use mag for surge or dark deal which means I have unlimited sustain pretty much. BoL can be clutch in the open field but is useless against stam (which the majority of people play) you can also roll dodge and projectiles miss anyway and that hardly takes any resources on top of all our mobility with a bow and sorc.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, you have to build towards Streak, if you want to use it. Without sustain, two streaks and two gap closers later, you're right where you started, yet without magicka. The Torc didn't work for me. I tended to be at 0% of the resource I wanted. I also tried Prisoner's, but ended up preferring a different back bar. Eternal Vigor works best for me for using Streak. It also helps paper over the healing gaps you tend to have on stamsorc.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Yeah, you have to build towards Streak, if you want to use it. Without sustain, two streaks and two gap closers later, you're right where you started, yet without magicka. The Torc didn't work for me. I tended to be at 0% of the resource I wanted. I also tried Prisoner's, but ended up preferring a different back bar. Eternal Vigor works best for me for using Streak. It also helps paper over the healing gaps you tend to have on stamsorc.

Great songs in that video btw.