Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum Stutters using Microsoft Edge

James-Wayne
James-Wayne
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone seeing issues using Microsoft Edge browser when viewing the forums.

It now (the forum) forces you to scroll up and does allow you to scrolls down the page. It started happening a few weeks and I just figured the team were making some changes but nothing has been fixed yet so posting it up in case I'm the only one that uses Edge while at work here! :)

No issues at home using Opera GX or Chrome.
PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
529 people have also earned this badge.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating the issue with flickering on the ESO forums. The issue appears to be related to the resolution your PC is currently using, with higher resolutions not encountering the issue as often.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback.

Lowering my resolution to 1600 x 900 has managed to fix the issue. Nothing above 1600 x 900 has worked thou.

However once I went to 1600 x 900, I have now gone back to my normal resolution of 3440 x 1440 and the issue still appears to be fixed.... not sure if a reboot will reset it but I could either keep my PC on or wait for the fix. :)

Thanks again Bill!

• Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My resolution is the standard 1920x1080, using Chrome and it is driving me crazy. Unlike the OP, it works fine for me in Edge.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it helps any, my browser was set to 125% zoom, lowering it to 100% stopped the flickering.
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    If it helps any, my browser was set to 125% zoom, lowering it to 100% stopped the flickering.

Thanks, your comment did help me, however, I had to set my browser to 125% zoom to stop the flickering, up from 100%.
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reboot it came back so I tried the Zoom above and changed it from 125% to 110% on 3440x1440 and this has fixed the issue so far, thank you!