Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 - Booted From Server?

Kungfu
Kungfu
✭✭✭✭
lmao Are you serious rn? Six years in cyro and this is the first time I've seen this one...
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9324/~/what-should-i-do-when-i-receive-an-error-stating-error-307:-booted-from

Umm... sooo yeah... I'm defending a keep in cyro. And y'all decide I should wait 15-20 mins to log back in?

Surely there's something I can do to prevent this in the future - ?
What is the root cause of such an action and why does it result in ME getting "booted" rather than a solution serverside?
Not entirely sure what it means when it says the server needs to "catch up" with my data. Does this mean all the abilities I've been using that never went off for the past six years have been logged and the server is finally "catching up" on all of them?
Edited by ZOS_Mika on October 16, 2020 1:13PM
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    I’m unable to connect to the game server. They want me to have a valid internet connection. I’m using my internet to type and post this 🙃
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kungfu

Was Error 307 a one time occurrence or is continuing to happen while in Cyrodiil?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Kungfu

Was Error 307 a one time occurrence or is continuing to happen while in Cyrodiil?

Wanted to get some decent info. Appears this was a one-time error. I have not seen it again since.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know this was a one time occurrence. With the error now resolved, we will be closing out this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.